This one-day workshop will show you how to get maximum exposure at minimum cost. Learn effective, low-cost, and non-cost strategies to improve sales, develop your company’s image, and build your bottom line.
- Course Outline
MARKETING AND SALES
A small marketing budget doesn’t mean you can’t meet your goals and business objectives – you just have to be more creative in your marketing tactics. This one-day workshop will show you how to get maximum exposure at minimum cost. Learn effective, low-cost, and non-cost strategies to improve sales, develop your company’s image, and build your bottom line.LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Recognize what we mean by the term “marketing.”
- Discover how to use low-cost publicity to get your name known.
- Know how to develop a marketing plan and a marketing campaign.
- Use your time rather than your money to market your company effectively.
- Develop a budget for your marketing activities, based on the amount of dollars you have available, and stick to your budget.
- Identify strategies for finding and keeping customers.
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Pre-Assignment Review
- Defining Marketing
- Recognizing Trends
- Market Research
- Strategies for Success
- Top Ten Strategies
- Identifying Opportunities, Part I
- Identifying Opportunities, Part II
- Your Own Marketing Strategies
- Trade Shows
- Why Attend a Trade Show?
- Preparing for a Trade Show
- Developing a Marketing Plan
- The Four P’s
- SWOT Analysis
- A Simple Marketing Plan for Small Budgets
- Increasing Business
- Saying No to New Business
- Large group discussions
- Individual work and exercises
- Small group discussion and exercises
- Case studies
- Employees who are currently in a marketing role
- Empoyees who are aspiring to be in marketing
- Completed pre-assignment
- 1 Day
- .6 – 12
- Prerequisites & Certificates
MANUALS / CERTIFICATES
All program fees include a manual on CD complete with self study lessons. Course manuals can be purchased for an additional fee and are dependent on subject and level. The manual fee is a passed through cost to our clients.
Upon completion of the each program each participant will receive a certificate of completion.
Parking is available for our students at the rear of the building.Please, don’t park in the reserved parking spaces around the building, your car will be tagged and/or towed away.
BREAKS AND LUNCH
Our courses run between 9:00AM – 4:00PM. There are two 15 minutes coffee breaks: one at 10:30AM and the other are at 2:30PM. The lunch break is between 12:00AM and 1:00PM.
Coffee and suitable drinks are provided by us during the course. There are numerous restaurants and take-out places in the area, or you may prefer to bring your own lunch and enjoy it on site. Microwave and fridge available.
- Cancellation Policy
Commitment of resources and industry standards require that we be notified of any cancellation. As such, you may reschedule any training course up to five (5) working days before the actual training date. Simply call us, and we send you a new registration confirmation without extra charge. If training is rescheduled less than five (5) working days before the training date, a rescheduling fee of 50% of the course fee will be invoiced.
The latest time we accept rescheduling is until noon on the working day before
the training date. "No-shows" without prior notification are charged as if you had attended the course. There are no refunds. We reserve the right to cancel any course and reschedule if attendance is not sufficient to run the course. In this case you will be notified, usually five (5) working days or more prior to the
training day and the training is rescheduled.
- Map & Reviews
Careers in Transition
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 422 times.