This courseware is a "bus tour" of how to perform daily accounting tasks in the General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Payroll. This course is geared towards someone who will be primarily be doing data entry into QuickBooks.
- Course Start Date: Nov. 22
- Location: Winnipeg
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Quickbooks Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
- Getting started
- Setting up QuickBooks
- Working with Lists
- Working with Bank Accounts
- Using other accounts in QuickBooks
- Entering sales information
- Receiving payments and making deposits
- Entering and paying bills
- Instructor led
- classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities
After completing the QuickBooks Level 1 & Level 2 Learning Guide, you should be able to:
- Create a new QuickBooks company
- Modify the preset chart of accounts to suit your needs
- Add information to company lists, or edit information in company lists
- Reconcile a QuickBooks chequing account
- Track credit card transactions
- Invoice customers, Generate customer statements, Create sales orders
- Receive payments from customers and make bank deposits
- Write QuickBooks cheques and assign amounts to specific expense accounts
- Work with asset and liability accounts in QuickBooks
- Enter bills into QuickBooks accounts payable, Pay bills
- Save reports and forms as Portable Document Format (PDF) files
- Export QuickBooks reports to Microsoft Excel
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Students should be familiar with using personal computers and have used a mouse and keyboard. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on your computer. Specifically, you should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Policy & Satisfaction Guarantee
You may cancel or reschedule your registration without penalty up to 5 business days before your class date.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located at 950 - 167 Lombard Avenue, in Exchange District. A training manual is provided. We encourage all students to bring in a USB stick for student files as we no longer hand out course files on a CD.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located in the picturesque downtown Exchange District at 950-167 Lombard Avenue, in the Grain Exchange Building, you can access the building from Rorie Street and Lombard Avenue.
Class Times and Other Details
ASAP Training Ltd. classes begin promptly at 8:30 am and end around 4:00 pm. Our doors open at 8:00 am. Coffee and tea are provided for students. We have a kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator available for student use if they wish to bring their own lunch. Lunch break is one hour from approximately 11:30 to 12:30. A telephone and sitting area are available for student use. Our office is a non-smoking facility and is wheelchair accessible.
There are many restaurants available within walking distance of the school.
For your convenience, we have also provided a map of the available Parking Lots in proximity to the Grain Exchange Building, indoor and outdoor parking.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ASAP - New Location
950 167 Lombard Avenue
Canada R3B 0V3
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 67 times.