In this course, you will use Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 features that draw, animate, and format presentations with professional-quality content such that they may be communicated to a wide variety of live, remote, and self-service audiences.
- Course Outline
As a Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 user familiar with the basics, you're able to convey information clearly without much glitz. That's okay, but you can do better"audiences expect more than the basics. In this course, you will enhance presentations with features that will transform basic presentations into those with a powerful means of communication.
Course Objective: You will use Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 features that draw, animate, and format presentations with professional-quality content such that they may be communicated to a wide variety of live, remote, and self-service audiences.
This course is designed for students who desire to gain the skills necessary to work with charts, organizational charts, special effects, working with other programs, Web presentations, and advanced presentation delivery.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create a chart.
- create organization charts and diagrams.
- add special effects to a Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 slide.
- create a Web-based Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 presentation.
Lesson 1: Working with Graphs and Origination Charts
- Creating a Chart and Modifying a Chart
- Selecting a Chart Type
- Creating an Organization Chart
- Modifying and Formatting an Organization Chart
- Delivering a Presentation on a Computer
- Using Slide Transitions
- Animating Text and Objects
- Rehearsing Slide Show Timings
- Creating a Presentation that Runs by Itself
- Creating a Custom Show
- Using the Package for CD feature to Play a Presentation on another Computer
- Inserting Sound Files into Your Presentation
- Adding Voice Narration to Your Slides
- Inserting a Movie Clip
- Automating the Multimedia in Your Presentation
- Inserting a Presentation into a Microsoft Word Document
- Embedding a Microsoft Excel Worksheet into a Slide
- Modifying an Embedded Object
- Importing and Exporting an Outline
- Using Hyperlinks and Action Buttons
- Saving a Presentation as a Web Page
Adding, Positioning, and Removing Toolbars
Adding Comments to a Slide
Customizing PowerPoint(TM)s Default Options
Viewing File Properties and Finding a File
Recording a Macro
Playing, Editing, and Deleting a Macro
- Prerequisites & Certificates
To ensure your success, we recommend that you have taken or possess equivalent knowledge in PowerPoint 2003 Level 1 and Introduction to Computers. Web browsing experience is also strongly recommended.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Policy & Satisfaction Guarantee
You may cancel or reschedule your registration without penalty up to 5 business days before your class date.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located at 950 - 167 Lombard Avenue, in Exchange District. A training manual is provided. We encourage all students to bring in a USB stick for student files as we no longer hand out course files on a CD.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located in the picturesque downtown Exchange District at 950-167 Lombard Avenue, in the Grain Exchange Building, you can access the building from Rorie Street and Lombard Avenue.
Class Times and Other Details
ASAP Training Ltd. classes begin promptly at 8:30 am and end around 4:00 pm. Our doors open at 8:00 am. Coffee and tea are provided for students. We have a kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator available for student use if they wish to bring their own lunch. Lunch break is one hour from approximately 11:30 to 12:30. A telephone and sitting area are available for student use. Our office is a non-smoking facility and is wheelchair accessible.
There are many restaurants available within walking distance of the school.
For your convenience, we have also provided a map of the available Parking Lots in proximity to the Grain Exchange Building, indoor and outdoor parking.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2101 times.