You will enhance your presentation with features that will transform it into a powerful means of communication. You will customize the PowerPoint interface to suit your requirements & use the new & enhanced features to create dynamic & visually appealing
- Course Start Date: Jan. 30
- Location: Winnipeg
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Microsoft Powerpoint Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
As a PowerPoint 2007 user, you are familiar with the basics of creating a presentation and you are able to convey information effectively in a simple way. Static content in presentation, however, will not keep your audience interested. In this course, you will enhance presentations with feature that will transform basic presentations into a powerful means of communication.
You will enhance your presentation with features that will transform it into a powerful means of communication. You will customize the PowerPoint interface to suit your requirements and use the new and enhanced features to create dynamic and visually appealing presentations. You will then finalize a presentation and secure it to authenticate its validity.
This course is designed for students who want to gain the skills necessary to work with charts, special effects, custom slide shows, collaboration functionality, and advanced presentation delivery.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- customize the PowerPoint environment.
- add charts.
- working with multimedia.
- use the various options to customize slide shows.
- use PowerPoint to collaborate on a presentation.
- password protect a presentation
- finalize a presentation.
Lesson 1: Formatting a Presentation
- Using Document Themes
- Changing Slide Background
- Rearranging Slides
- Adding Headers and Footers
- Using Slide Master
- Working with Tabs and Indents
Lesson 2: Working with Charts and SmartArt
- Inserting a Chart
- Inserting Chart Data
- Modifying Chart Elements
- Inserting SmartArt
- Modifying SmartArt Elements
- Converting Slide Text into SmartArt
- Inserting Sounds, CD Track and Movie Clip
- Using Action Buttons
Lesson 4: Finalizing a Presentation
- Setting up a Slide Show
- Rehearsing Timings
- Adding Comments
- Hiding a Slide
- Marking a Presentation as Final
Lesson 5: Delivering a Presentation
- Delivering a Presentation on a Computer
- Annotating a Presentation
- Creating a Presentation that Runs by Itself
- Using Presenter View
- Creating a Custom Show
Lesson 6: Collaborating with Others
- Using Document Inspector and Compatibility Checker
- Packaging a Presentation
- Saving a Presentation as a Web Page
- Password Protecting a Presentation
- Publishing a Presentation to a Document Workspace
Lesson 7: Working with Other Programs
- Collaborating with Excel
- Collaborating with Word
- Modifying Embedded or Linked Content
- Creating Handouts in Microsoft Word
- Importing and Exporting an Outline
Lesson 8: Advanced Topics
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
- Using and Customizing AutoCorrect
- Changing PowerPoint(TM)s Default Options
- Converting an Older Presentation to PowerPoint 2007
- Recovering your Presentation
- Using Microsoft Office Diagnostics
- Viewing Document Properties and Finding a File
- Prerequisites & Certificates
The course requires that you are familiar with using personal computers and have used a mouse and keyboard; basic typing skills are recommended. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on your computer.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Policy & Satisfaction Guarantee
You may cancel or reschedule your registration without penalty up to 5 business days before your class date.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located at 950 - 167 Lombard Avenue, in Exchange District. A training manual is provided. We encourage all students to bring in a USB stick for student files as we no longer hand out course files on a CD.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located in the picturesque downtown Exchange District at 950-167 Lombard Avenue, in the Grain Exchange Building, you can access the building from Rorie Street and Lombard Avenue.
Class Times and Other Details
ASAP Training Ltd. classes begin promptly at 8:30 am and end around 4:00 pm. Our doors open at 8:00 am. Coffee and tea are provided for students. We have a kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator available for student use if they wish to bring their own lunch. Lunch break is one hour from approximately 11:30 to 12:30. A telephone and sitting area are available for student use. Our office is a non-smoking facility and is wheelchair accessible.
There are many restaurants available within walking distance of the school.
For your convenience, we have also provided a map of the available Parking Lots in proximity to the Grain Exchange Building, indoor and outdoor parking.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ASAP - New Location
950 167 Lombard Avenue
Canada R3B 0V3
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 74 times.