You will create and edit basic formulas in Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007 worksheets and workbooks as well as learn basic formula's & functions, adding/deleting columns, adjusting heights & widths, learn about absolute references, formatting, templates..
- Course Start Date: Mar. 6
- Location: Winnipeg
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Excel Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
You will create and edit basic formulas in Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007 worksheets and workbooks as well as learn basic formula's and functions, adding/deleting columns, adjusting heights and widths, learn about absolute references, formatting, templates and much more.
This course is designed for people who are new to Excel or not familiar with formulas and functions.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- explore the Excel 2007 environment.
- create a basic worksheet.
- modify a worksheet.
- perform calculations.
- format a worksheet.
- develop a workbook.
- print workbook contents.
- customize the layout of the Excel application window.
Lesson 1: The Fundamentals
- Explore the Ribbon
- Obtain Help
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- Creating and Opening a Workbook
- Navigating in a Worksheet
- Select and Enter Data
- Performing Calculations
- nderstanding Absolute and Relative Cell References
- Using Autofill
- Using Undo and Redo
- Saving, Previewing and Printing a Workbook
- Editing Cell Data
- Cutting, Copying and Pasting Cell Data
- Using the Paste Special Command
- Spell Check a Worksheet
- Insert and Delete Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Using Find and Replace Commands
- Using Comment
- Track Changes
- Formatting Labels and Values
- Adjusting Row Height and Column Width
- Working with Cell Alignment
- Adding Borders, Background Colours and Patterns
- Using Format Painter
- Using Cell Styles and Document Themes
- Applying Conditional Formatting
- Find and Replace Formatting
- Viewing a Workbook
- Working with the Workbook Window
- Splitting and Freezing a Workbook Window
- Selecting Worksheets
- Inserting and Deleting Worksheets
- Renaming, Moving and Copying Worksheets
- Working with Multiple Workbooks
- Hiding Rows, Columns, Worksheets and Windows
- Protecting a Workbook, Worksheet and Worksheet Elements
- Sharing a Workbook
- Creating a Template
- Creating Headers and Footers
- Set Page Breaks
- Adjusting Margins and Orientation
- Adjusting Size and Scale
- Adding Print Titles, Gridlines and Headings
- Advanced Printing Options
- Prerequisites & Certificates
To ensure your success, we recommend that you know how to use a mouse comfortably as well as understand Windows Explorer. If you are not familiar with this, then we suggest that you take an Introduction to Computers.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Policy & Satisfaction Guarantee
You may cancel or reschedule your registration without penalty up to 5 business days before your class date.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located at 950 - 167 Lombard Avenue, in Exchange District. A training manual is provided. We encourage all students to bring in a USB stick for student files as we no longer hand out course files on a CD.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located in the picturesque downtown Exchange District at 950-167 Lombard Avenue, in the Grain Exchange Building, you can access the building from Rorie Street and Lombard Avenue.
Class Times and Other Details
ASAP Training Ltd. classes begin promptly at 8:30 am and end around 4:00 pm. Our doors open at 8:00 am. Coffee and tea are provided for students. We have a kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator available for student use if they wish to bring their own lunch. Lunch break is one hour from approximately 11:30 to 12:30. A telephone and sitting area are available for student use. Our office is a non-smoking facility and is wheelchair accessible.
There are many restaurants available within walking distance of the school.
For your convenience, we have also provided a map of the available Parking Lots in proximity to the Grain Exchange Building, indoor and outdoor parking.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ASAP - New Location
950 167 Lombard Avenue
Canada R3B 0V3
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 23 times.