In this course, you will use Microsoft® Excel 2003 to streamline and enhance your spreadsheets with charts, graphics, and formulas.
- Course Outline
In Microsoft® Office Excel 2003: Level 1, you created, edited,
formatted, and printed basic spreadsheets. You now have a need to
streamline repetitive tasks and display spreadsheet data in more
visually effective ways. In this course, you will use Microsoft® Excel
2003 to streamline and enhance your spreadsheets with charts, graphics,
You will apply visual elements and advanced formulas to a worksheet to display data in various formats.
The target students for this course are students who desire to gain the skills necessary to create templates, sort and filter data, import and export data, analyze data, and work with Excel on the Web.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create and modify charts
- calculate with advanced formulas
- work with lists
Lesson 1: Creating and Working with Charts
- Create a Chart
- Moving and Resizing a Chart
- Format and Edit Chart Objects
- Changing Charts Source Data
- Changing the Chart Type
- Adding Titles, Gridlines, and a Data Table
- Formatting a Data Series and Chart Axis
- Selecting and Saving a Custom Chart
- Using Fill Effects
- Formulas with Several Operators and Cell Ranges
- Using the Insert Function Feature
- Creating and Using Range Numbers
- Selecting Nonadjacent Ranges and Using AutoCalculate
- Using IF Function to Create Conditional Formulas
- Using the PMT Function
- Displaying and Printing Formulas
- Fixing Formula Errors
- Creating a List
- Working with Lists and Using the Total Row
- Adding Records Using the Data Form Dialog Box
- Sorting a Lists
- Filtering a List Using AutoFilter
- Filtering a List Using Advanced Filters
- Using Data Validation
- Inserting an Excel Worksheet into a Word Document
- Modifying an Inserted Worksheet
- Inserting a Linked Excel Chart in a Word Document
- Inserting a Graphic into a Worksheet
- Opening and Saving Files in Different Formats
- Prerequisites & Certificates
To ensure your success, we recommend that you have experience with creating, editing, formatting, saving, and printing basic spreadsheet formulas in Microsoft Excel 2003. Students can obtain this level of skill by taking: Microsoft Excel 2003: Level 1.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Policy & Satisfaction Guarantee
You may cancel or reschedule your registration without penalty up to 5 business days before your class date.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located at 950 - 167 Lombard Avenue, in Exchange District. A training manual is provided. We encourage all students to bring in a USB stick for student files as we no longer hand out course files on a CD.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located in the picturesque downtown Exchange District at 950-167 Lombard Avenue, in the Grain Exchange Building, you can access the building from Rorie Street and Lombard Avenue.
Class Times and Other Details
ASAP Training Ltd. classes begin promptly at 8:30 am and end around 4:00 pm. Our doors open at 8:00 am. Coffee and tea are provided for students. We have a kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator available for student use if they wish to bring their own lunch. Lunch break is one hour from approximately 11:30 to 12:30. A telephone and sitting area are available for student use. Our office is a non-smoking facility and is wheelchair accessible.
There are many restaurants available within walking distance of the school.
For your convenience, we have also provided a map of the available Parking Lots in proximity to the Grain Exchange Building, indoor and outdoor parking.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2591 times.