In this course, you will create complex illustrations, manage color across a range of devices, work with graphs and variables, control how illustrations appear on print and the web, and preview them on mobile devices.
- Course Start Date: Feb. 15
- Location: Winnipeg
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Adobe Illustrator Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
You will create complex illustrations, manage color across a range of devices, work with graphs and variables, control how illustrations appear on print and the web, and preview them on mobile devices.
This course is intended for designers, publishers, prepress professionals, marketing communications professionals, or people switching to a design job or taking on design responsibilities, who need to use Illustrator to create illustrations, logos, advertisements, or other graphic documents. They will have some previous experience with Illustrator.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create complex illustrations.
- enhance complex illustrations.
- create a vector version of a raster graphic.
- create special effects.
- work with graphs.
- work with variables.
- prepare documents for composite and commercial printing.
- export graphics for the web and mobile devices.
Lesson 1: Creating Complex Illustrations
- Topic 1A: Create a Custom Shape Using Simple Shapes
- Topic 1B: Create Perspective Drawings
- Topic 1C: Create Compound Paths
- Topic 1D: Offset Paths
- Topic 1E: Erase Shapes
- Topic 2A: Organize Objects with Layers
- Topic 2B: Create Symbols
- Topic 2C: Create a Pattern Swatch
- Topic 2D: Create a Mesh
- Topic 2E: Create Custom Brushes
- Topic 2F: Apply Color Using Live Paint
- Topic 2G: Recolor Artwork
- Topic 3A: Trace Artwork
- Topic 3B: Adjust the Results of Tracing
- Topic 3C: Create a Custom Preset
- Topic 3D: Convert a Traced Object to Paths
- Topic 4A: Apply Effects
- Topic 4B: Create Masks
- Topic 4C: Simplify Paths
- Topic 4D: Create Blends
- Topic 4E: Share Graphic Styles
- Topic 4F: Create 3D Effects
- Topic 5A: Create a Graph
- Topic 5B: Format a Graph
- Topic 6A: Create Variables
- Topic 6B: Create Data Sets
- Topic 7A: Set Up Color Management
- Topic 7B: Preview an Overprint
- Topic 7C: Apply Spot Colors
- Topic 7D: Print a Composite Proof
- Topic 7E: Create Color Separations
- Topic 7F: Create an Adobe PDF File
- Topic 8A: Convert Colors to Web-Safe Colors
- Topic 8B: Work with Actions
- Topic 8C: Export a File as an SWF File
- Topic 8D: Create Slices
- Topic 8E: Add Interactivity to an SVG File
- Topic 8F: Preview an Illustration for Mobile Devices
Appendix B: Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Objectives Mapping
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Before taking this course, you should complete the Adobe Illustrator CS5: Level 1 Element K course, or have equivalent knowledge.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Policy & Satisfaction Guarantee
You may cancel or reschedule your registration without penalty up to 5 business days before your class date.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located at 950 - 167 Lombard Avenue, in Exchange District. A training manual is provided. We encourage all students to bring in a USB stick for student files as we no longer hand out course files on a CD.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located in the picturesque downtown Exchange District at 950-167 Lombard Avenue, in the Grain Exchange Building, you can access the building from Rorie Street and Lombard Avenue.
Class Times and Other Details
ASAP Training Ltd. classes begin promptly at 8:30 am and end around 4:00 pm. Our doors open at 8:00 am. Coffee and tea are provided for students. We have a kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator available for student use if they wish to bring their own lunch. Lunch break is one hour from approximately 11:30 to 12:30. A telephone and sitting area are available for student use. Our office is a non-smoking facility and is wheelchair accessible.
There are many restaurants available within walking distance of the school.
For your convenience, we have also provided a map of the available Parking Lots in proximity to the Grain Exchange Building, indoor and outdoor parking.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ASAP - New Location
950 167 Lombard Avenue
Canada R3B 0V3
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 121 times.