This course is for individuals with little or no experience using Adobe Acrobat Pro, but who need to create and share PDF files & PDF Portfolios. Students may have experience using office productivity applications, such as a word processor or spreadsheet
- Course Start Date: Mar. 1
- Location: Winnipeg
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Adobe Acrobat Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
You will use Adobe® Acrobat® X Pro to create and manage PDF documents.
This course is for individuals with little or no experience using Adobe Acrobat Pro, but who need to create and share PDF files and PDF Portfolios. Students may have experience using office productivity applications, such as a word processor or spreadsheet program, but with little or no experience using a robust database.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- access information in a PDF document.
- create PDF documents.
- navigate to and search for a specific content in a PDF document.
- update PDF documents.
- work with multiple PDF documents.
- review a PDF document.
- validate a PDF document.
- optimize and convert PDF documents to other formats.
Lesson 1: Accessing PDF Documents
- Topic 1A: Open PDF Documents
- Topic 1B: Explore the Adobe Acrobat X Pro Interface
- Topic 1C: Browse Through PDF Documents
- Topic 2A: Create PDF Documents from a File
- Topic 2B: Create a PDF Document Using the Print Command
- Topic 2C: Create a PDF Document from Web Pages
- Topic 2D: Create a PDF Document Using Email Applications
- Topic 2E: Create a PDF Document Using Acrobat
- Topic 3A: Perform a Search
- Topic 3B: Manage Bookmarks
- Topic 3C: Work with Links
- Topic 4A: Manipulate PDF Document Pages
- Topic 4B: Edit Content in a PDF Document
- Topic 4C: Add Page Elements
- Topic 4D: Extract Content from a PDF Document
- Topic 5A: Control Access to Multiple PDF Documents
- Topic 5B: Search Multiple PDF Documents
- Topic 6A: Initiate a Review
- Topic 6B: Review a PDF Document
- Topic 6C: Compare PDF Documents
- Topic 7A: Sign a PDF Document Digitally
- Topic 7B: Verify a Digital ID
- Topic 8A: Optimize PDF Files
- Topic 8B: Convert PDF Files to Other Formats
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Basic experience with computers and exposure to Microsoft Office applications, such as Word and Excel.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Policy & Satisfaction Guarantee
You may cancel or reschedule your registration without penalty up to 5 business days before your class date.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located at 950 - 167 Lombard Avenue, in Exchange District. A training manual is provided. We encourage all students to bring in a USB stick for student files as we no longer hand out course files on a CD.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located in the picturesque downtown Exchange District at 950-167 Lombard Avenue, in the Grain Exchange Building, you can access the building from Rorie Street and Lombard Avenue.
Class Times and Other Details
ASAP Training Ltd. classes begin promptly at 8:30 am and end around 4:00 pm. Our doors open at 8:00 am. Coffee and tea are provided for students. We have a kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator available for student use if they wish to bring their own lunch. Lunch break is one hour from approximately 11:30 to 12:30. A telephone and sitting area are available for student use. Our office is a non-smoking facility and is wheelchair accessible.
There are many restaurants available within walking distance of the school.
For your convenience, we have also provided a map of the available Parking Lots in proximity to the Grain Exchange Building, indoor and outdoor parking.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ASAP - New Location
950 167 Lombard Avenue
Canada R3B 0V3
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 37 times.