Do you want to develop your ability to manage and supervise others more effectively? Have you recently been promoted to a team leader, supervisor or a management position and have less than 1 year's experience? This seminar is for you.
- Course Outline
Organizations are first and foremost a people business. Being successful is no longer dependent upon your technical abilities alone. "Emotional Intelligence" now plays a more pivotal role in your overall success, and the success or your Organization. Being a competent team leader, supervisor or manager is having the ability to communicate, educate, and delegate effectively so that you can accomplish your personal, departmental, and or organizational goals with and through people.
The role of today's manager has changed from being task-focused to people-focused. Productivity is still the name of the game. Minimize the inputs and maximize the outputs. You need the skills to be able to plan, lead, organize, and control. To be effective you need to become a 4-Dimensional Manager.
“I usually come to these things and have a hard time keeping awake, but with Brian's high energy style I had to pay attention so I wouldn't miss a thing.”
~Jeff Giles, Workshop Participant
Who Should Attend Do you want to develop your ability to manage and supervise others more effectively? Have you recently been promoted to a team leader, supervisor or a management position and have less than 1 year's experience? Are you a seasoned professional looking to enhance your ability to communicate more effectively and improve your overall performance and that of your team?
- Understand your management style and how to interact more effectively with others
- Understand behaviour and how it impacts performance
- Develop superb interpersonal skills and how to communicate at all levels
- Understand leadership and it's many dimensions
- Learn the secrets to building successful collaborative teams
- Learn how to deal with difficult behaviour
- Learn to embrace diversity and reduce stress and conflict
- Learn the keys to effective delegation
- Learn how to become a better coach and mentor
- Understanding Behaviour and How it Impacts Performance
- The Art of Communication
- Dimensions of Effective Leadership
- When to Give up Control to Get Control
- Creative Problem Soliving and Conflict Resolution
This workshop is hands-on and highly interactive. Through group work, role-playing and one-on-one consultations all participants will be able to put into practice the theories and techniques learned in this workshop.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You will get a workbook, handouts, DiSCŪ Profile & refreshments.
- Cancellation Policy
100% refund if participants cancel 2-weeks in advance of the workshop. Cancellations less than 2-weeks before receive a credit to attend another scheduled workshop of their choosing.
- Map & Reviews
Power Link Dynamics
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 225 times.