This workshop explores coping and stress in four key life areas: Personal, Work, Couple and Family. High performance no longer means putting work ahead of everything else. Stress is neither good or bad, it's a fact of life.
- Course Outline
How can I handle the stress of this job on top of everything else that's going on in my life? Does this sound all too familiar? Today's dynamic, team oriented organizations require flexible, creative, sustainable performance that only comes from people who know how to balance the urgent demands of work and their personal life, without sacrificing either. Discover the Power of Relationships in Coping with Stress.
To avoid the peaks and valleys of productivity created by high stress and burnout, you need to gain important insights into how stress in one life area, impacts other areas. How coping resources in one area can be used to decrease stress in another, and how stress coping resources and overall life satisfaction are closely related. We are all born with a distinct behavioural style. Through DiSC® you can learn how to harness your natural stress coping powers.
“Great program. We are going to implement it into our corporate/project environment as part of our Realization of Coping Skills for Stress Management workshop.”
~Nicole Lockyer, Syncrude Canada
Who Should Attend Are you looking to find balance and greater satisfaction in both your personal and professional lives? Are you feeling the pressure that today's fast paced, ever-changing environment is putting on you? This workshop explores coping and stress in four key life areas: Personal, Work, Couple and Family. High performance no longer means putting work ahead of everything else. Stress is neither good or bad, it's a fact of life. It's how you respond to stress or how well you cope, that makes it a positive or negative force in your life.
- Discover your individual stress issues in all areas of your life.
- Capitalize on your coping strengths to manage stress.
- Learn to minimize or eliminate daily stressors.
- Identify areas for coping skills improvement.
- Improve problem solving skills to create breakthrough solutions.
- Learn to communicate more effectively and objectively.
- Develop flexibility in responding to change.
- Gain greater life satisfaction and enhance your overall performance.
- Problem Solving - Learn how to overcome barriers and get results.
- Communication - Learn to use "all" your senses.
- Closeness - Develop your "soft skills" and enhance team performance.
- Flexibility - Learn to modify your behaviour to achieve your overall goals, objectives, and reduce your stress levels.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You will get a workbook, handouts, DiSCŪ Profile & refreshments. RIBO & CAIFA Accredited Training Personal Credits = 7.5 hrs
- Cancellation Policy
100% refund if participants cancel 2-weeks in advance of the workshop. Cancellations less than 2-weeks before receive a credit to attend another scheduled workshop of their choosing.
- Map & Reviews
Power Link Dynamics
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 444 times.