- Negotiation & Mediation Skills Training
- Conflict Resolution & Negotiating Win-Wins - Dealing With Difficult People
Having the ability to resolve conflict, negotiate & problem solve are an invaluable set of skills that all managers, team leaders & team members need to help build high performing, collaborative teams.
- Course Outline
The best of teams, like the best of families experience conflict. Working with so-called difficult people can be a co-workers or managers biggest headache. People oftentimes come across as difficult because they handle conflict different. Managed conflict can create healthy issues and strengthen relationships both at work and at home.
Having the ability to resolve conflict, negotiate and problem solve are an invaluable set of skills that all managers, team leaders and team members need to help build high performing, collaborative teams. This workshop provides all participants with a simple, direct way to understand the different fears that drive much of the conflict and resistance they see.
Participants will gain confidence in their ability to confront issues and reach positive solutions. Participants will learn proven techniques and strategies that reinforce teamwork, improve communication, and reduce stress and they will discover skills for relating more effectively with people of all styles.
“This workshop will help me listen, recognize body language as well as key words. Motivate others to succeed, be assertive but fair.”
~S. Harris, Danier Leather
Who Should Attend Anyone who works in a management position, a team environment, in a customer service role, or support staff that must interact with others to perform their duties.
Participant Learning Objectives:
- Understand the impact that their conflict style has on others.
- Identify and reduce the opposition and resistance to change.
- Learn the difference between difficult situations and difficult people.
- Learn how to assess conflict and identify win-win resolutions.
- Learn how to develop rapport with others.
- Explore ways to improve their communication with each style.
- Enhance your individual and team problem solving techniques.
- Learn how to build trust and demonstrate understanding.
- Learn how to evaluate solutions based on specific criteria .
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Includes workbook, handouts and DISC Profile
- Cancellation Policy
100% refund if participants cancel 2-weeks in advance of the workshop. Cancellations less than 2-weeks before receive a credit to attend another scheduled workshop of their choosing.
- Map & Reviews
Power Link Dynamics
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 242 times.