Microsoft Office PowerPoint gives you the tools you need to create great-looking presentations. In addition, this easy-to-use software can improve how you share information and communicate with users across platforms and devices
- Course Start Date: Feb. 3
- Location: Vancouver
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Powerpoint Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Microsoft Office PowerPoint gives you the tools you need to create great-looking presentations. In addition, this easy-to-use software can improve how you share information and communicate with users across platforms and devicesObjectives
- Using The PowerPoint Ribbons
- Manage Presentation Files
- Create Presentations
- Use Different Views in PowerPoint
- Rearrange, Copy, Delete, and Change the Format for Slides
- Draw, Resize, Add Text To, and Group Objects
- Rotate and Flip Objects as Well as Add Effects
- Create Various Types of Charts and Graphs
- Setting Slide Transitions, Timings, Animation
- Creating Notes, Pages, and Audience Handouts
- Section 1 - Getting Started in PowerPoint
- Understanding Microsoft Power Point 2010
- The PowerPoint Environment
- The Different PowerPoint Views
- The Ribbons
- Using the Quick Access toolbar
- Using Proofing Tools
- Starting a New Presentation
- Using the Save As and Save Commands
- Saving a Presentation for the Second Time
- Opening a Presentation
- Closing a Presentation
- Getting Help
- Section 2 - Creating Slides
- What is a Slide?
- Adding a Slide
- Deleting a Slide
- Cutting, Copying and Pasting Slides
- The View Toolbar
- Rearranging Slides
- Using the Slides Tab
- Using the Outline View
- Text AutoFit
- The Ribbon and Editing Commands
- Section 3 - Working with Text
- Creating Text
- Deleting Text
- Selecting Text
- Cutting, Copying and Pasting Text
- Using Find and Replace
- Working with Text Boxes
- Formatting Text Using the Home ribbon
- Creating a Bulleted or Numbered List
- Using Paragraph Alignment
- Section 4 - Placeholders, Pictures and Shapes
- The Drawing Tools Ribbon
- Types of Placeholders
- Resizing Placeholders
- Moving a Placeholder
- Deleting Placeholders
- Inserting ClipArt
- Formatting ClipArt
- Inserting a Photo from a File
- Add Gradient Fills
- Add Textures or Pictures
- Section 5 - Themes and Masters
- Commands in the Design Ribbon
- Page Setup
- Applying Backgrounds
- Creating Master Slides
- Applying Master Slides
- Section 6 - Animation Schemes
- The Animations Ribbon
- The Slideshow Ribbon
- Navigating the Slide Show
- Section 7 - Printing
- Drawing Lines and Shapes
- Using AutoShapes
- Adding Clip Art and Pictures
- Grouping and Ungrouping Objects
- Rotating and Flipping Objects
- Aligning Objects
- Section 8 - Printing
- Opening Print Preview
- Using the Print Preview Toolbar
- Using the Print What Option
- Setting Print Options
- Printing Your Presentation
- Prerequisites & Certificates
* A thorough understanding of the Windows operating environment * Strong mouse and keyboard ability
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Track Computer Training Center
885 West Georgia St.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6C 3E8
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 10 times.