Topics included in this 1 day course are : Managing your documents, using formatting tools, tables, more with tables, using themes & mail merging.
- Course Start Date: Nov. 10
- Location: Vancouver
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Word Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Microsoft Office Word is full of tools and capabilities that can help improve the quality of your academic work. With this software you can type and organize lecture or research notes, create and edit professional-looking reports and papers, effortlessly add endnotes and footnotes, and import graphs and charts from other applications.Objectives
- Creating PDF Files
- Merge data with form letters and labels
- Create tables
- Format tables, including calculations
- Sort lists and tables
- Create and work with multiple columns
- Edit and delete macros
- Section 1 - Managing Your Documents
- Using My Computer within Word
- Saving as PDF and XPS
- Section 2 - Using Formatting Tools
- Working with Templates
- Using Bullets and Numbering
- Using Columns
- Inserting a Line Break
- Inserting a Page Break
- Inserting a Section Break
- Adding a Cover Page
- Creating a Blank Page
- Changing the Page Color
- Adding a Watermark
- Adding a Page Border
- Adding Hyperlinks
- Section 3 - Tables
- Introduction to Tables
- Creating a Table
- Moving and Selecting within a Table
- Changing the Structure of a Table
- Inserting, Deleting, and Moving Rows and Columns
- Moving and Copying Rows, Columns, and Cells
- Moving a Table
- Changing Column widths and row heights
- Splitting Tables
- Merging and splitting cells
- Adding borders to your tables
- Section 4 - More With Tables
- Sorting Table Data
- Converting a Table to Tabbed Text
- Converting Tabbed Text to a Table
- Creating an Excel Spreadsheet
- Section 5 - Using Themes
- Using Themes
- Using Theme Colors
- Using Theme Fonts
- Using Theme Effects
- Section 6 - Mail Merging
- Using the Mail Merge Wizard
- Mail Merge Basics
- Starting the Wizard and Choosing a Document
- Selecting a Starting Document
- Selecting Recipients
- Creating Your Document
- Previewing Your Document
- Completing the Merge
- Performing a Manual Mail Merge
- Using the Mailings Ribbon
- Selecting a Starting Document
- Selecting and Editing Recipients
- Adding Fields
- Adding Rules
- Previewing and Finishing the Merge
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Word 2007 Level 1 or equivalent experience
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Track Computer Training Center
885 West Georgia St.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6C 3E8
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 17 times.