This course is intended for SharePoint web designers and SharePoint solution developers, who want to learn to customize SharePoint sites by enhancing the look and feel of a SharePoint site and also to create dynamic pages using Web Parts and workflows.
- Course Start Date: Oct. 20
- Location: Vancouver
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Sharepoint Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
There will be times when you would want to build sites that lay emphasis on your company's unique requirements and sites that align themselves with the company unique brand identity. In this course, you will use Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer to customize your SharePoint sites and build a new subsite on the SharePoint services platform. This course is intended for SharePoint web designers and SharePoint solution developers, who want to learn to customize SharePoint sites by enhancing the look and feel of a SharePoint site and also to create dynamic pages using Web Parts and workflows.Objectives
- In this course, you will use Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer to create and modify a SharePoint site
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with the SharePoint Designer Environment
- Topic 1A: Identify SharePoint Designer Interface Components
- Topic 1B: Get Help in SharePoint Designer
- Topic 1C: Customize the SharePoint Designer Interface
- Lesson 2: Creating a Subsite
- Topic 2A: Create a Blank Subsite
- Topic 2B: Create a Page Layout
- Topic 2C: Add Content to a Master Page
- Lesson 3: Adding Content to the Site
- Topic 3A: Add and Format Text
- Topic 3B: Work with Tables
- Topic 3C: Work with Images
- Lesson 4: Formatting a Site with Cascading Style Sheets
- Topic 4A: Create an External Style Sheet
- Topic 4B: Create Internal Styles
- Topic 4C: Modify External Style Sheets
- Lesson 5: Linking Web Pages
- Topic 5A: Add Hyperlinks
- Topic 5B: Create a Hotspot
- Topic 5C: Create Bookmark Links
- Topic 5D: Open a Linked Page in a New Browser Window
- Lesson 6: Adding SharePoint Components to the Site
- Topic 6A: Add Lists and Libraries to the Site
- Topic 6B: Add Web Parts to a Site
- Lesson 7: Automating Business Processes with Workflows
- Topic 7A: Create a Workflow
- Topic 7B: Modify a Workflow
- Prerequisites & Certificates
* A thorough understanding of the Windows operating environment * Strong mouse and keyboard ability
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Track Computer Training Center
885 West Georgia St.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6C 3E8
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 11 times.