Topics included in this 1 day course are : creating a photo album, using diagrams and organization charts, use tables and charts, embedding and linking objects, using macros, applying custom animation, using movie and sounds and customizing PowerPoint.
- Course Start Date: Dec. 13
- Location: Vancouver
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Powerpoint Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Microsoft Office PowerPoint gives you the tools you need to create great-looking presentations. In addition, this easy-to-use software can improve how you share information and communicate with users across platforms and devices
- Add sounds, ClipArt, and motion clips to a slide
- Edit the properties of a clip
- Select a presentation design template
- Edit a design template
- Create an action button
- Edit the settings of an Action Button
- Create and Edit Hyperlinks
- Integrate PowerPoint with Office 2007
- Create Interactive Presentations
- Create a Macro
- Save the presentation as a Web Page
* Section 1 - Creating a Photo Album
o Adding Album Content
o Choosing an Album Layout
o Formatting the Album
* Section 2 - Using Diagrams and Organization Charts
o Adding Organization Charts and Diagrams
o Working with Organization Charts
o Working with Diagrams
o Formatting Organization charts and Diagrams
* Section 3 - Using Tables and Charts
o Adding Tables
o Working with columns and rows
o Formatting Tables
o Adding Charts
o Entering Data
o Changing the Chart Type
o Customizing Charts
* Section 4 - Embedding and Linking Objects
o Working with Linked Objects
o Working with Embedded Objects
o Working with Hyperlinks
* Section 5 - Using Macros
o Creating Macros
o Managing Macros
o Setting Macro Security
* Section 6 - Applying Custom Animation
o Adding Effects
o Editing Animation Effects
o Applying Animation Enhancements
o Adding Slide Transitions
* Section 7 - Using Movies and Sounds
o Adding Movies
o Adding Sounds
* Section 8 - More on Presenting Presentations
o Creating Custom Shows
o Customizing the Show Set Up
o Use the Pack and Go Wizard
* Section 9 - Customizing PowerPoint
o Configuring PowerPoint Options
o Configuring AutoCorrect Options
o Customizing Toolbars
- Prerequisites & Certificates
* Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Level 1 or equivalent experience
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Track Computer Training Center
885 West Georgia St.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6C 3E8
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 42 times.