Microsoft Office Excel contains powerful tools to help you analyze, manage, and share critical business data. Our latest version also lets you work more efficiently in teams, while helping to protect and control access to sensitive information.
- Course Start Date: Nov. 22
- Location: Vancouver
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Microsoft Excel Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Microsoft Office Excel contains powerful tools to help you analyze, manage, and share critical business data. Our latest version also lets you work more efficiently in teams, while helping to protect and control access to sensitive information.Objectives
- Name and Reference Cells
- Protect Data
- Advanced Functions
- Create Charts
- Create Tables
- Work with Data Series
- Section 1 - Templates
- Opening a Template
- Downloading a Template
- Using a Template
- Creating a Template
- Section 2 - Security
- Protecting your Workbook
- Protecting your Worksheets
- Unlocking Cells
- Section 3 - Managing Tables
- What is a Table?
- Creating Tables
- Modifying Tables
- What is the Total Row?
- What are Records and Fields?
- Adding Fields by Inserting Columns
- Adding Records by Inserting Rows
- Quickly Adding Records to a Data Table
- Deleting Records or Fields
- Sorting Data in a Table
- What is an AutoFilter?
- Custom AutoFilters
- Using an Advanced Filter
- Copying Filtered Records
- Filtering with Wildcard Characters
- Validating Your Data
- Section 4 - Charts
- Creating a Chart
- Formatting a Chart
- Modifying Charts with the Layout Ribbon
- Manipulating a Chart
- Enhancing a Chart with Shapes and Graphics
- Changing the Type of Chart
- Changing the Source Data
- Working with the Chart Axis and Data Series
- Saving a Chart as a Template
- Section 5 - Getting The Most Out Of Your Data
- Using Automatic Outlining
- Displaying and Collapsing Levels
- Grouping Data Manually
- Creating Subtotals
- Linking Workbooks
- What Are Range Names?
- Defining and Using Range Names
- Selecting Nonadjacent Ranges
- Section 6 - Lists
- Using Financial Functions (PMT)
Using the IF Function
Working with Nested Functions
- Using Financial Functions (PMT)
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 Level 1 or equivalent experience
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Track Computer Training Center
885 West Georgia St.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6C 3E8
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 13 times.