Topics included in this 1 day course are : pivot tables, what-if analysis, ,macros, advanced functions, using forms and more.
- Course Start Date: Jan. 26
- Location: Vancouver
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Excel Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Microsoft Office Excel contains powerful tools to help you analyze, manage, and share critical business data. Our latest version also lets you work more efficiently in teams, while helping to protect and control access to sensitive information.
- Create and modify Pivot Tables
- Create and Modify Macros
- Form Control
- Use Advanced Functions
- Trace Dependents and Precedents
- Create and Modify Scenarios
- Section 1 - Pivot Tables
- What is a Pivot Table?
- Creating a Simple Pivot Table
- Changing the Layout of a Pivot Table
- Creating a Spreadsheet for each Page of the
- Pivot Table
- Multiple Field Headings on Page Axis
- Refreshing a Pivot Table
- Structured Selection
- Formatting a Pivot Table
- Adding or Removing Fields
- Renaming Fields
- Sorting Field Items
- Hiding Details
- Showing the Top or Bottom Items in a Field
- Showing Details behind a Data Value
- Grouping and Ungrouping Data
- Section 2 - What-If Analysis
- What-If Analysis Basics
- Creating a Scenario
- Adding, Deleting and Editing Scenarios
- Creating a Scenario Summary Report
- Using Goal Seek
- Using Solver
- Section 3 - Macros
- Recording Macros
- Playing a Macro
- Macro Security
- Recording a Relative Reference Macro
- Running a Relative Reference Macro
- Assigning a Keystroke to a Macro
- Copying a Macro from a Workbook or Template
- The Visual Basic Editor
- Section 4 - Advanced Functions
- Working with Array Formulas
- Using the VLOOKUP Function
- Using Logical Functions
- Section 5 - Using Forms
- What is a Form Control?
- Adding a Control to a Worksheet
- Assigning a Macro to a Control
- Using Form Control
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Excel 7 Level 2 or equivalent experience
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Track Computer Training Center
885 West Georgia St.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6C 3E8
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 23 times.