Topics included in this 1 day course are : getting started, spreadsheet basics, functions and formulas, editing your workbook, viewing and printing your workbook and more.
- Course Start Date: Nov. 1
- Location: Vancouver
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Microsoft Excel Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Microsoft Office Excel contains powerful tools to help you analyze, manage, and share critical business data. Our latest version also lets you work more efficiently in teams, while helping to protect and control access to sensitive information.
- Navigate worksheets, document windows, and the application window
- Manage and manipulate Excel files
- Edit data
- Work with ranges
- Create simple formulas
- Use built-in Excel functions
- Cut, copy, and paste data
- Format column width, row height, fonts, styles, borders and shading, data type and alignment
- Print worksheets
- Section 1 - Getting Started
- What is Microsoft Excel 2007?
- Opening Microsoft Excel
- Exploring the Excel User Interface
- Closing Excel
- Using the Help Screen
- About Online Help
- About Offline Help
- Section 2 - Spreadsheet Basics
- The Zoom Feature
- Moving Around a Worksheet
- Selecting Cells
- Columns, Rows, and Ranges
- Entering and Deleting Data
- Using Undo and Redo
- AutoFill and Complete
- Dragging and Dropping Cells
- Cut, Copy, and Paste Cells
- Insert and Delete Cells, Rows, and Columns
- What Are Smart Tags?
- The Error Option Button
- The AutoFill Option Button
- The Paste Option Button
- Setting Smart Tag Options
- Creating a New Workbook
- Opening a Workbook
- Saving a Workbook
- About Excel File Types
- Closing a Workbook
- Section 3 - Functions and Formulas
- Basic Mathematical Operators
- Working with Basic Formulas
- Using Formulas with Multiple Cell References
- Relative and Absolute Cell References
- Fixing Formula Errors
- Displaying and Printing Formulas
- What are Functions?
- Finding the Right Function
- Some Useful and Simple Functions
- Using AutoSum
- Section 4 - Editing Your Workbook
- Changing the Size of Rows or Columns
- Adjusting Cell Alignment
- Rotating Text
- Creating Custom Number and Date Formats
- The Format Painter
- Cell Merging and AutoFit
- Adding Patterns and Colors
- Adding Borders
- Working with Styles
- Section 5 - Viewing your Workbook
- Using the View Ribbon
- Using Normal View
- Using Full Screen View
- Using Page Layout View
- Page Break Preview
- Managing a Single Window
- Creating a New Window
- Freezing a Pane
- Managing Multiple Windows
- Switching Between Open Workbooks
- Arranging Workbooks
- Comparing Workbooks Side by Side
- Synchronous Scrolling, Resetting a Window, and Saving a Workspace
- Section 6 - Printing Your Spreadsheet
- Opening Print Preview
- Using the Print Preview Ribbon
- Quick Printing
- The Print Dialogue
- Using Page Setup
- Prerequisites & Certificates
* A thorough understanding of the Windows operating environment * Strong mouse and keyboard ability
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Track Computer Training Center
885 West Georgia St.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6C 3E8
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 2 times.