This course teaches the intermediate features of Access 2007: Understanding When and How to implement full or partial referential integrity; Creating single and multiple field indexes and tables; Using the toolbox to design forms from scratch; ...
- Course Start Date: Dec. 12
- Location: Vancouver
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Microsoft Access Training Seminars and Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
After you complete this course you will be able to do the following:
- Understand When And How To Implement Full Or Partial Referential Integrity
- Create Single And Multiple Field Indexes And Tables
- Check The Integrity Of A Database
- Use The Toolbox To Design Forms From Scratch
- Use Calculated Fields
- Understand The Expression Syntax Related To Calculated Fields In Sub-Forms
- Use Report Grouping And Create Mailing Labels
Section 1 - Building the Database
- Setting Up The Tables
- Relationships Review
- Establishing Relationships and Referential Integrity
- Single Field Indexes
- Multiple Field Indexes
- Checking Database Integrity and Entering Sample Data
- Summary of Section 1
Section 2 - Advanced Form Creation Part 1
- The Toolbox
- Creating an Invoice
- The ‘Drop Down’ Combo Box
- Creating Subforms – A Review
- Summary of Section 2
Section 3 - Advanced Queries part 1
- Building Expressions With Queries
- Operators, Literals, Identifiers, and Functions in Expressions
- Summary of Section 3
Section 4 - Advanced Form Creation Part 2
- Using a Query-Based Sub-form
- Calculated Fields With Forms
- Creating a Switchboard
- Summary of Section 4
Section 5 - Creating Orders
- Using the Invoice To Create Orders
- Summary of Section 5
Section 6 - Macros
- Creating a Macro
- Summary of Section 6
Section 7 - Advanced Queries Part 2
- Calculating Totals
- Parameter Queries
- Summary of Section 7
Section 8 - Advanced Reports
- Report Design
- Mailing Labels
- Summary of Section 8
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Access 2002 Level 1 or equivalent experience
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Track Computer Training Center
885 West Georgia St.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6C 3E8
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 28 times.