In this course, you will apply the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming language to simplify many of the tasks that you can perform using various tools and functions in Excel 2007/2010/2013
- Course Start Date: Nov. 30
- Location: Vancouver
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Microsoft Excel Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
In the previous Excel courses, you used Excel to simplify business tasks, including the creation of spreadsheets, graphs, charts, and formulas that were difficult to create and nearly impossible to maintain using pencil and paper. You now want to simplify your work in the Excel environment by automating many of the repetitive tasks that are part of the spreadsheet development. In this course, you will apply the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming language to simplify many of the tasks that you can perform using various tools and functions in Excel 2007/2010/2013
- You will apply automation to job tasks in Microsoft Office Excel 2007/2010/2013
- Creating, editing and debugging macros
- Format worksheets using macros
- Create an interactive worksheet
- Work with multiple worksheets
- Perform Calculations
- Advanced Microsoft Excel professionals who need to automate Excel spreadsheet tasks using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Section 1 - Developing Macros
- Create a Macro with the Macro Recorder
- Edit a Macro
- Debug a Macro
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar and Hotkeys
- Work with Macro Security
- Section 2 - Formatting Worksheets Using Macros
- Insert Text
- Format Text
- Sort Data
- Duplicate Data
- Generate a Report
- Section 3 - Creating an Interactive Worksheet
- Determine the Dialog Box Type
- Capture user Input
- Section 4 - Working with Multiple Worksheets
- Insert, Copy and Delete Worksheets
- Rename Worksheets
- Modify the Order of Worksheets
- Print Worksheets
- Section 5 - Performing Calculations
- Create user-Defined Functions
- Automate SUM Functions
- Prerequisites & Certificates
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel 2007/2010/2013, including how to create, edit, format and print worksheets that contain charts, and sorted and filtered data. * To ensure your success, we recommend the following On-Track courses, or equivalent knowledge in Microsoft Office Excel 2007/2010/2013: Levels 1, 2 and 3.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Track Computer Training Center
885 West Georgia St.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6C 3E8
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 5 times.