This workshop will provide tangible customer service skills to employees of all levels so that customers feel assured that they have chosen the right organization to give their business to.
- Course Outline
CRITICAL ELEMENTS of
CUSTOMER SERVICE OVERVIEW
This workshop is for any employee who deals with external customers or who serves those who do. The “Service Edge” is what keeps customers coming back to do business with you. Many customer decisions are based on how well they were treated by your front-line personnel. Does the customer feel valued? Are your staff members able to respond to customer requests and needs quickly? Is your staff reliable? Do they deliver what they promise? Are your customer service managers managing the “critical elements of customer service?” This workshop will provide tangible customer service skills to employees of all levels so that customers feel assured that they have chosen the right organization to give their business to. In this global economy, competition abounds. Drive your customer loyalty and attract new customers by equipping your staff with the “Service Edge.”LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Recognize that service delivery is an “individual response value”
- Understand how your own behaviour impacts on the behaviour of others
- Develop more confidence and skill as a problem-solver
- Communicate more assertively and effectively
- Learn some ways to make customer service a team approach
- What is Customer Service?
- Who Are Your Customers?
- Meeting Expectations
- Consistency/No Surprises
- First Impressions
- Setting Goals and Targets
- Characteristics of effective goals
- Standards and Customer Expectations
- Communication Skills for Excellent Customer Service
- Communication Barriers
- Active Listening
- Fundamental Techniques for Handling People
- Telephone Techniques
- Initial Greeting
- Transferring Calls
- Putting Callers on Hold/Proper Return to the Line
- Taking a Message
- Personalizing Service
- Format for Closing
- Do\'s and Don\'ts
- Managing the Talkative Caller
- Dealing with Difficult Callers
- Dealing with Challenge
- Tools for Dealing with Difficult Peoples
- Dealing with Conflict
- Positive Intent
- Highly Valued Criteria
- When Discussions Degenerate into Conflict
- Pre-Assignment Review
- The Problem-Solving Process
- Define the Problem
- Research & Analyze
- Establish a Checklist of Criteria
- List Possible Alternatives
- Evaluate Each Alternative
- Select the Best Alternative(s) as Your Solution and Discuss
- Seven Steps to Customer Problem Solving
- Express Respect
- Listen to Understand
- Uncover the Expectations
- Repeat the Specifics
- Look for Possible Solutions
- Take Action and Follow Through
- Double Check for Satisfaction
- The Recovery Process
- Listen & Empathize
- Fit it quickly & fairly
- Keep promises
- Follow up
- Eliminating Customer Service Problems
- Critical Evaluation
- Informal Surveys
- Focus Groups
- N.G.T. (Nominal Group Technique)
- Fish Bone (Cause and Effect or Root Cause)
- Service is a Team Effort
- Doing Your Part
- Developing/Maintaining Relationships
- Clear Expectations
- Reciprocal Quality of Relationships
- Different Communication Styles
- Phrases for the World of Work
- Recognizing the Power of Your Behaviour
- Likeability Works
- Powerful Talk
- Project Positive Expectations
- Rebound from Failure
- Accept Responsibility
- Dealing With Stress
- Personal Action PlanMETHODOLOGY
- Large group discussions
- Individual work and reflection
- Small group discussion, exercises and activities
- Case studies
- Simulations / Role-plays
- Employees, Supervisors, Managers
- Completed pre-assignment
- 2 days
- .6 – 20
- Prerequisites & Certificates
MANUALS / CERTIFICATES
All program fees include a manual on CD complete with self study lessons. Course manuals can be purchased for an additional fee and are dependent on subject and level. The manual fee is a passed through cost to our clients.
Upon completion of the each program each participant will receive a certificate of completion.
Parking is available for our students at the rear of the building.Please, donít park in the reserved parking spaces around the building, your car will be tagged and/or towed away.
BREAKS AND LUNCH
Our courses run between 9:00AM Ė 4:00PM. There are two 15 minutes coffee breaks: one at 10:30AM and the other are at 2:30PM. The lunch break is between 12:00AM and 1:00PM.
Coffee and suitable drinks are provided by us during the course. There are numerous restaurants and take-out places in the area, or you may prefer to bring your own lunch and enjoy it on site. Microwave and fridge available.
- Cancellation Policy
Commitment of resources and industry standards require that we be notified of any cancellation. As such, you may reschedule any training course up to five (5) working days before the actual training date. Simply call us, and we send you a new registration confirmation without extra charge. If training is rescheduled less than five (5) working days before the training date, a rescheduling fee of 50% of the course fee will be invoiced.
The latest time we accept rescheduling is until noon on the working day before
the training date. "No-shows" without prior notification are charged as if you had attended the course. There are no refunds. We reserve the right to cancel any course and reschedule if attendance is not sufficient to run the course. In this case you will be notified, usually five (5) working days or more prior to the
training day and the training is rescheduled.
- Map & Reviews
Careers in Transition
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 450 times.