In this course you will use Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 to create a video project and Adobe Encore to burn a disc.
- Course Outline
Adobe Premiere Pro CS4: Basic Video Editing Level 1
You have raw videos, recorded audio, and some still images. You want to edit and enhance a video or burn a disc to have it as your private collection or for large-scale distribution. In this course you will use Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 to create a video project and Adobe Encore to burn a disc.Course Objective:
You will use Adobe Premiere Pro to create a video program that combines video, audio and still images.Target Student:
Students who need to edit video clips and create digital movies, but have little or no experience using Premiere Pro or students who want to edit video more quickly, integrate video with other Adobe products, and work in a digital format that can be purposed again for multiple uses. They may have experience using graphic design and illustration programs, such as page layout, photo editing, or illustration programs, but probably do not have experience using other video editing applications.Objectives
- Get started with Premiere Pro CS4
- Assemble a project
- Edit a sequence
- Enhance a sequence with transitions, effects, titles and composites
- Work with audio
- Export a video
- Getting Started with Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
- Topic 1A: Explore the Premiere Pro Interface
- Topic 1B: Customize the Workspace
- Topic 1C: Create a Project
- Section 2: Assembling a Project
- Topic 2A: Import Assets
- Topic 2B: Organize Media Files
- Topic 2C: Add Clips to a Sequence
- Section 3: Editing a Sequence
- Topic 3A: Edit Footage
- Topic 3B: Edit Clips
- Section 4: Enhancing a Sequence
- Topic 4A: Apply Effects
- Topic 4B: Add Transitions
- Topic 4C: Add a Title
- Topic 4D: Create a Composite
- Section 5: Working with Audio
- Topic 5A: Add Audio
- Topic 5B: Apply Audio Effects
- Section 6: Exporting Video
- Topic 6A: Export a Movie File
- Topic 6B: Export Clip Notes
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Before taking this course, students should be familiar with basic functions of their computer's operating system such as creating folders, launching programs, and working with windows. Students should also have basic Windows application skills, such sa copying and pasting objects, formatting text, saving files and so on.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1375 times.