Topics included in this 1 day course are : Managing the InDesign environment, designing documents, enhancing documents, adding tables, finalizing documents.
- Course Start Date: Mar. 2
- Location: Vancouver
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Adobe InDesign Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Explore more creative possibilities and experience new levels of productivity using Adobe InDesign page layout software. Built for demanding workflows, InDesign offers powerful features for creating richer, more complex documents; and reliably outputs pages to multiple media. With its sophisticated design features and enhanced productivity tools for streamlining repetitive tasks.
With our extensive knowledge of the different software currently on the market, including all Microsoft and Adobe applications, ON-TRACK Corporate Training Ltd. has a diverse and flexible schedule that can be customized to your needs – we offer group course (both public and corporate), one-on-one training, and on-site training options. We also have easily accessible on-line training videos available.Objectives
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to use Adobe® InDesign® CS6 to create and deliver professional-looking printed and digital documents.
- Identify the elements of the InDesign interface.
- Create a new document.
- Customize a document by using graphics, colors, and styles.
- Manage page elements.
- Build a table.
- Prepare a document for delivery.
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with InDesign
- Topic A: Identify Components of the InDesign Interface
- Topic B: Customize the InDesign Interface
- Topic C: Use the Navigation Controls
- Topic D: Set Preferences
- Lesson 2: Designing a Document
- Topic A: Create a New Document
- Topic B: Add Text to a Document
- Topic C: Add Graphics to a Document
- Lesson 3: Customizing a Document
- Topic A: Format Characters and Paragraphs
- Topic B: Apply Colors, Swatches, and Gradients
- Topic C: Create and Apply Styles
- Lesson 4: Working with Page Elements
- Topic A: Arrange and Align Objects
- Topic B: Use Layers
- Topic C: Transform and Manipulate Objects
- Topic D: Thread Text Frames
- Topic E: Edit Text
- Lesson 5: Building Tables
- Topic A: Create a New Table
- Topic B: Modify a Table Structure
- Topic C: Format a Table
- Lesson 6: Preparing a Document for Delivery
- Topic A: Resolve Errors in a Document
- Topic B: Print a Document
- Topic C: Package a Document
- Topic D: Export Files for Printing
- Topic E: Export Files for the Web
- Prerequisites & Certificates
To ensure your success in this course, you should be familiar with the functions of your computer's operating system such as creating folders, launching programs, copying and pasting objects, formatting text, retrieving files, and saving files.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Track Computer Training Center
885 West Georgia St.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6C 3E8
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 24 times.