Topics included in this 1 day course are : Creating simple shapes, creating logos using simple shapes, creating logos using custom paths, enhancing logo type, manipulating body type, creating an advertisement, organizing assets with Adobe bridge.
- Course Start Date: Mar. 6
- Location: Vancouver
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Adobe Illustrator Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Adobe Illustrator software allows you to create sophisticated artwork for virtually any medium. Industry-standard drawing tools, flexible color controls, and professional type controls help you capture your ideas and experiment freely, while timesaving features such as easier-to-access options let you work quickly and intuitively. Improved performance and tight integration with other Adobe applications also help you produce extraordinary graphics for print, web and interactive, and mobile and motion designs.Objectives
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to use Adobe Illustrator CS6 to create illustrations that include graphics and text.
- Identify the components and capabilities of Illustrator CS6.
- Create basic shapes.
- Create custom paths.
- Create graphics that contain custom text.
- Customize objects.
- Customize basic shapes.
- Prepare documents for deployment.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Illustrator® CS6
- Topic A: Evaluate Graphics Scalability
- Topic B: Navigate, View, and Measure Graphics
- Topic C: Customize the User Interface
- Lesson 2: Creating Documents Containing Basic Shapes
- Topic A: Create Documents
- Topic B: Save Documents
- Topic C: Draw Basic Shapes
- Lesson 3: Creating Graphics Containing Customized Paths
- Topic A: Draw Paths
- Topic B: Modify Paths
- Lesson 4: Creating Graphics Containing Customized Text
- Topic A: Insert Text
- Topic B: Flow Text Along a Path
- Topic C: Insert Bounded Text
- Topic D: Thread Text
- Topic E: Apply Text Styles
- Topic F: Insert Typographical Characters
- Lesson 5: Customizing Objects
- Topic A: Import and Link Graphics
- Topic B: Alter the Appearance of Objects
- Lesson 6: Customizing Basic Shapes
- Topic A: Apply Strokes
- Topic B: Fill Shapes
- Topic C: Apply Gradients
- Topic D: Apply Graphic Styles
- Topic E: Distort Text with Text Envelopes
- Lesson 7: Preparing Documents for Deployment
- Topic A: Update Text
- Topic B: Wrap Text
- Topic C: Hyphenate Text
- Topic D: Optimize Content for Print
- Topic E: Optimize Content for the Web
- Topic F: Optimize Content for PDF Documents
- Prerequisites & Certificates
To ensure your success in this course, you should be familiar with the basic functions of your computer's operating system such as creating folders, launching programs, and working with windows. You should also have basic Windows application skills, such as copying and pasting objects, formatting text, saving files, and so on. Familiarity with basic design terminology, such as palettes, color modes, shapes, text, and paths is highly recommended.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Track Computer Training Center
885 West Georgia St.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6C 3E8
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 20 times.