Topics included in this 2 day course : Exploring Adobe Flash CS3, working with graphics, managing text in a flash document, adding interactivity to buttons, working with movie clips, adding audio & video to a movie, publishing flash documents.
- Course Start Date: Jan. 16
- Location: Vancouver
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 2 Days
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Macromedia Flash Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Adobe Flash software is the most advanced authoring environment for creating rich, interactive content for digital, web, and mobile platforms. Create interactive websites, rich media advertisements, instructional media, engaging presentations, games, and more.
The tools available in Adobe® Flash® CS6 can be used to create and manipulate a variety of graphics and animations ranging from simple designs to complex animated sequences. In this course, you will learn to navigate the Adobe® Flash® CS6 interface, and gain knowledge in using the tools and features necessary for drawing graphics and creating a website that contains an animated introduction.Outline
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with Flash CS6
- Topic A: Identify Components of the Flash CS6 Interface
- Topic B: Identify Elements of a Flash Project
- Topic C: Customize the Flash CS6 Interface
- Lesson 2: Planning a Flash Project
- Topic A: Establish Project Requirements and Documentation
- Topic B: Implement Best Practices in Rich Media Design
- Lesson 3: Creating Illustrations in Flash
- Topic A: Start a New Project
- Topic B: Draw Basic Shapes
- Topic C: Draw Advanced Shapes
- Topic D: Add Static Text
- Lesson 4: Organizing the Project
- Topic A: Use Folders to Organize the Library
- Topic B: Use Symbols to Organize for Reuse
- Topic C: Use Layers to Create Visual Depth
- Lesson 5: Importing Assets into Flash
- Topic A: Use Copyrighted Material
- Topic B: Import Bitmap and Vector Images
- Topic C: Optimize Bitmap Images for Flash
- Lesson 6: Creating Animation
- Topic A: Create Frame-by-Frame Animation
- Topic B: Create Tweens and Embedded Animation
- Topic C: Create Motion Tween Animations
- Topic D: Animate a Mask
- Topic E: Create a Button Rollover
- Topic F: Working with Motion Paths
- Lesson 7: Adding Basic ActionScript
- Topic A: Use ActionScript to Control Animation
- Topic B: Add Button Actions
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with Flash CS6
- Prerequisites & Certificates
To ensure your success in this course, you should be familiar with the Windows environment, have a strong sense of the Web and its terminologies, have a basic frame of reference for graphic and design applications, and have a desire to know the basic terminologies and components of ActionScript and its role as a Flash programming language.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Track Computer Training Center
885 West Georgia St.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6C 3E8
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 20 times.