You will use Adobe® After Effects® to create 2D & 3D compositions. Topics included are Getting Started with Adobe After Effects CS4, Working with a Composition, Creating Animations, Using Advanced Animation Techniques, and some others.
- Course Outline
Adobe After Effects CS4/CS5
You will use Adobe® After Effects® to create 2D and 3D compositions.Target Student:
This course is intended for computer professionals interested in learning to work with video and graphics using Adobe After Effects CS4/CS5. This course is also for Adobe CS4/CS5 application suite users looking to expand their design skills.Objectives
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Familiarize themselves with Adobe After Effects environment and set up a project.
- Work with a composition
- Create animations
- Use advanced animation techniques
- Create transparency
- Integrate Adobe After Effects with other applications
- Output video files
- Getting Started with Adobe After Effects CS4
- Topic 1A: Customize the Interface
- Topic 1B: Initiate a Project
- Section 2: Working with a Composition
- Topic 2A: Build a Basic Composition
- Topic 2B: Create a Nested Composition
- Topic 2C: Preview a Composition
- Topic 2D: Manipulate Layers
- Section 3: Creating Animations
- Topic 3A: Create Shapes and Text
- Topic 3B: Animate Layers
- Topic 3C: Apply Effects
- Topic 3D: Apply Blending Modes
- Section 4: Using Advanced Animation Techniques
- Topic 4A: Pre-Compose Layers
- Topic 4B: Use Expressions
- Topic 4C: Create Camera Views
- Topic 4D: Animate with Puppet Tools
- Section 5: Creating Transparency
- Topic 5A: Track Transparency and Motion in Compositions
- Topic 5B: Create Masks
- Section 6: Integrating After Effects with Other Applications
- Topic 6A: Use Adobe Bridge
- Topic 6B: Integrate After Effects with Photoshop
- Topic 6C: Integrate After Effects with Premiere Pro
- Section 7: Outputting Video Files
- Topic 7A: Create Markers and Metadata
- Topic 7B: Render a Composition
- Topic 7C: Export an After Effects Project
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Before taking this course, students should be familiar with graphics applications, such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Students should also have familiarity in a video editing application, such as Adobe Premiere and other video editing applications.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1090 times.