Topics included in this 1 day course : Accesing information in PDF documents, creating PDF documents, modifying PDF documents, adding PDF navigation, working with multiple PDF documents, reviewing a PDF document.
- Course Start Date: Jul. 21
- Location: Vancouver
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Adobe Acrobat Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Adobe Acrobat Professional software enables business professionals to reliably create, combine, and control Adobe PDF documents for easy, more secure distribution, collaboration, and data collection.Objectives
- Access information in a PDF document
- Create PDF documents
- Modify PDF documents
- Add PDF navigation aids
- Work with multiple PDF documents
- Review PDF documents
- Section 1: Accessing Information in PDF Documents
- Topic 1A: Browse a PDF Document
- Topic 1B: Navigate to Specific Content Within a PDF Document Topic
- 1C: Conduct a Simple Search Topic
- 1D: Extract Content from a PDF Document
- Section 2: Creating PDF Documents
- Topic 2A: Create a PDF Document from a Word Document
- Topic 2B: Create PDF Documents Using the Print Command
- Topic 2C: Create PDF Documents from Web Pages
- Topic 2D: Create a PDF Document Using Acrobat
- Topic 2E: Create PDF Documents Using Email Applications
- Section 3: Modifying PDF Documents
- Topic 3A: Manipulate PDF Document Pages
- Topic 3B: Edit Content in a PDF
- Topic 3C: Add Headers and Footers
- Topic 3D: Customize Page Numbering
- Section 4: Adding PDF Navigation
- Topic 4A: Use Bookmarks
- Topic 4B: Work with Links
- Topic 4C: Define Articles
- Section 5: Working with Multiple PDF Documents
- Topic 5A: Organize PDFs into a Collection
- Topic 5B: Control Access to Multiple PDF Documents
- Topic 5C: Search Multiple PDF Documents
- Section 6: Reviewing a PDF Document
- Topic 6A: Choose a Collaboration Workflow
- Topic 6B: Add Review Tools to a PDF Document
- Topic 6C: Digitally Sign a PDF Document
- Topic 6D: Markup a PDF Document
- Topic 6E: Initiate a Meeting with Acrobat Connect
- Topic 6F: Compile Comments from Multiple Reviewers
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Minimal experience with computers and common office applications, such as word processing, spreadsheet, and web browser applications.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Track Computer Training Center
885 West Georgia St.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6C 3E8
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 20 times.