You are starting Microsoft Office Publisher 2007, which is an easy-to-use, flexible program for creating newsletters, brochures, business cards, postcards, flyers, among others for print, email, & the web. In this course, you'll look at how to create a p
- Course Start Date: Nov. 1
- Location: Calgary
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Publisher Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
You are starting Microsoft® Office Publisher 2007, which is an easy-to-use, flexible program for creating newsletters, brochures, business cards, postcards, flyers, among others for print, email, and the web. In this course, you will look at how to create a publication from scratch or use one of the hundreds of business and personal designs available in Publisher.
Creating a Basic Publication
• Explore the Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 Environment
• Create a Publication from a Publication Design
• Add Design Object Placeholders
• Add Content to a Publication
• Save a Publication
• Create Business Information Data
Modifying a Publication's Layout and Structure
• Insert Text in a File
• Organize Text Boxes and Picture Frames in the Layout
• Connect Text Boxes
• Divide Text Boxes into Columns
• Organize Pages in the Publication
• Insert Common Layout Elements
Editing Content in a Publication
• Edit Text in a Publication
• Research Information
• Find and Replace Text
• Spell Check the Publication
• Save Reusable Content
Formatting a Publication
• Format Text
• Apply Schemes
• Insert Symbols
• Format Paragraphs
• Create Paragraph Styles
• Format Text Boxes
Formatting Pictures in a Publication
• Format Picture Frames
• Customize Picture Appearance
• Insert WordArt
• Insert a Design Gallery Object
Preparing a Publication for Distribution
• Check the Design of a Publication
• Manage Pictures in a Publication
• Save a Publication for Distribution
• Preview and Print a Publication
• Compose a Publication for Email
• Create a Website
• Publish a Web Page
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Participants should have basic Windows operating skills (Computers 101 class or equivalent). This includes understanding the basic operation of a mouse and keyboard, being able to navigate the Windows hierarchy, as well as being able to open and close files in an application.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Students are required to give notice if they are unable to attend their class:
2 weeks (10 full business days) or longer prior to training date = full refund
1 to 2 weeks (5 - 9 full business days) prior to training date = 50% of course fee refund
Less than 1 week (4 full business days or fewer) prior to training date = 0% refund
NOTE: You may substitute classes or students at any time.
- Map & Reviews
New Era Technology Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
New Era Technology Centre
718 8th Avenue SW
Canada T2P 1H2
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 25 times.