In this course, you will use Microsoft® Publisher to manage, edit, and print data.
- Course Outline
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create a one-page publication.
- modify a publication's layout and structure.
- edit content in a publication.
- format text.
- format pictures.
- identify the options for distributing a publication.
- Examine the Publisher Environment
- Create a Publication from a Publication Design
- Replace Design Object Placeholders
- Save a Publication
- Create a Blank Publication
- Display Ruler Guides
- Add Text
- Insert a Picture from a File
- Insert and Delete Pages
- Insert a Text File
- Size Text Boxes and Picture Frames
- Move Text Boxes and Picture Frames
- Connect Text Boxes
- Divide Text Boxes into Columns
- Move a Page
- Create and Use a Master Page
- Edit Text in a Publication
- Research Information
- Find and Replace Text
- Check Spelling
- Format Text
- Apply Schemes
- Insert Symbols
- Indent Paragraphs
- Change Spacing Between Paragraphs
- Control Paragraph Flow
- Create Paragraph Styles
- Format Text Boxes
- Format Picture Frames
- Crop a Picture
- Wrap Text Around a Picture
- Insert WordArt
- Insert a Design Gallery Object
- Check the Design of a Publication
- Verify Pictures
- Create a Newsletter to Email
- Create a Web Page
- Publish a Web Site
- Preview and Print a Publication
- Prerequisites & Certificates
*Windows XP-Introduction *Windows 2000-Introduction or equivalent knowledge
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Students are required to give notice if they are unable to attend their class:
2 weeks (10 full business days) or longer prior to training date = full refund
1 to 2 weeks (5 - 9 full business days) prior to training date = 50% of course fee refund
Less than 1 week (4 full business days or fewer) prior to training date = 0% refund
NOTE: You may substitute classes or students at any time.
- Map & Reviews
New Era Technology Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 278 times.