In this course, you will customize your Outlook environment, Calendar, mail, folders, and also track, share, assign, and quickly locate various Outlook items.
- Course Start Date: Mar. 10
- Location: Calgary
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Microsoft Outlook training seminars
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
If you have been using Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2010 as a communications tool, then you know how to send a mail message; schedule appointments and meetings; and create contacts, tasks, and notes. In this course, you will customize your Outlook environment, Calendar, mail, folders, and also track, share, assign, and quickly locate various Outlook items.
Lesson 1: Customizing Message Options
- Topic 1A: Modify Message Settings
- Topic 1B: Modify Delivery Options
- Topic 1C: Change the Message Format
- Topic 1D: Set the Out of the Office Notification
- Topic 1E: Create a Contact Group
- Topic 1F: Insert a Hyperlink
- Topic 1G: Create Quick Steps
Lesson 2: Organizing and Locating Messages
- Topic 2A: Sort Messages Using Multiple Criteria
- Topic 2B: Find Messages Using Instant Search
- Topic 2C: Find Messages Using Multiple Criteria
- Topic 2D: Filter Messages
- Topic 2E: Organize Messages
- Topic 2F: Manage Junk Email
Lesson 3: Setting Calendar Options
- Topic 3A: Set Workdays and Time
- Topic 3B: Display an Additional Time Zone
- Topic 3C: Set Availability Options
- Topic 3D: Create Calendar Groups
- Topic 3E: Manage Automatic Meeting Responses
Lesson 4: Tracking Activities Using the Journal
- Topic 4A: Record a Journal Entry Automatically
- Topic 4B: Record a Journal Entry Manually
- Topic 4C: Modify a Journal Entry
Lesson 5: Managing Tasks
- Topic 5A: Assign a Task
- Topic 5B: Reply to a Task Request
- Topic 5C: Send a Task Update
- Topic 5D: Track Assigned Tasks
Lesson 6: Sharing Folder Information
- Topic 6A: Specify Folder Permissions
- Topic 6B: Access Another User's Folder
- Topic 6C: Send Calendar Information in an Email Message
- Topic 6D: Delegate Folder Access to Users
Lesson 7: Customizing the Outlook Environment
- Topic 7A: Customize the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar
- Topic 7B: Customize the To-Do Bar
- Topic 7C: Create a Folder Home Page
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Outlook Level 1 or equivalent knowledge Participants should have basic Windows operating skills (Computers 101 class or equivalent). This includes understanding the basic operation of a mouse and keyboard, being able to navigate the Windows hierarchy, as well as being able to open and close files in an application.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Students are required to give notice if they are unable to attend their class:
2 weeks (10 full business days) or longer prior to training date = full refund
1 to 2 weeks (5 - 9 full business days) prior to training date = 50% of course fee refund
Less than 1 week (4 full business days or fewer) prior to training date = 0% refund
NOTE: You may substitute classes or students at any time.
- Map & Reviews
New Era Technology Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
New Era Technology Centre
718 8th Avenue SW
Canada T2P 1H2
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 32 times.