The way you communicate reflects your capabilities & influences others' perception of you. Learn how to choose & use the most appropriate words & emotional tone for every business situation. In just 2 days you will gain insight into your communication st
- Course Outline
Get your point across with a positive professional imageThe way you communicate reflects your capabilities and influences others' perception of you. Learn how to choose and use the most appropriate words and emotional tone for every business situation. In just two days you will gain insight into your communication style and that of others and build skills to clearly give and receive information.
- Recognize how communicating with diplomacy, tact and credibility positively impacts the image others have of you
- Identify your personal communication style and match your style to the style of others
- Understand and remove the roadblocks to effective communication
- Utilize and leverage the visual, verbal and vocal components of communication
- Address difficult situations with diplomacy, tact and credibility
- Create an action plan to enhance your communication skills at work
- Strengthen your communication effectiveness with active listening and questioning skills
- Gain cooperation and respect by modeling positive behaviours
- Improve your professional image
- Create a more positive work environment
- Gain tips on maintaining confidence, credibility and polish when interacting with others
- Develop techniques for handling difficult situations effectively
- Self assessment for insight into individual behaviour and how you work with others
- Role play to practice techniques and behaviours in a safe environment
- Simulation activities to help transfer learned skills and behaviour to the working world
Who Should Attend
All business professionals who want to advance their credibility and confidence with diplomatic methods of communication
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion RIBO Credits: Personal Skills 12 hours
- Cancellation Policy
If you cannot attend a seminar for which you have paid and are confirmed and cannot find a substitute to take your place, notify us by email or fax no later than 15 business days prior to your session's start date to transfer or for a complete refund.
If you cancel with 15 business days or less before the start date of that course, and cannot find a replacement for yourself, you will be liable for the entire seminar fee. Once your payment has been received and a cancellation administration fee of $250 has been paid, you will receive one courtesy transfer to use in any future Canadian Management Centre seminar* of equal or lesser value. The complimentary transfer must be used within one year of the original cancelled session. We will also work with you if the courtesy transfer needs to be substituted within your organization.
For cancellations received 5 business days or less in advance of the session start date or if you fail to attend without notifying us in writing, in fairness to all attendees, neither a refund nor a courtesy transfer will be issued.
- Map & Reviews
Canadian Management Centre
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 4994 times.