An overview of strategic planning for those not directly involved in the planning process, but who want to understand the impact of strategy on their work and their organization's success.
- Course Outline
Is your work supporting the strategic plan or are you working against it?Learn why strategic planning is key to achieving the business results you desire. This seminar will give you an opportunity to explore the process of strategic planning from an idea to implementation aligned to your role in actively supporting your organization’s strategic direction. This course is a must for managers and supervisors who want to expand their management perspective and have a seat at the strategic planning table.
- Define strategic planning and strategy
- Identify five essential strategy decisions that drive strategy formation and implementation
- Describe how strategy cascades throughout an organization
- Link your specific role to the organizational strategy and the actions required to implement the strategic plan
- Recognize key concepts and speak the language of strategic planning
- Identify specific ways you can contribute to your organization’s strategic success
- Be prepared for a seat at the strategic planning table
- Identify how to plan and manage your work to support organizational goals and objectives
- Build a strong management team that supports organizational goals and objectives
- Increase business success
- Simulation activities to help transfer learned skills and behaviour to the working world
- Worksheets and exercises to enhance participation and learning
- Hands-on activities to engage participants in demonstrating skills
- Sample templates and tools you can use in the workplace
Managers, supervisors and professionals who must communicate with those involved in the creation and implementation of strategy.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion RIBO Credits: Management Skills 12 hours
- Cancellation Policy
If you cannot attend a seminar for which you have paid and are confirmed and cannot find a substitute to take your place, notify us by email or fax no later than 15 business days prior to your session's start date to transfer or for a complete refund.
If you cancel with 15 business days or less before the start date of that course, and cannot find a replacement for yourself, you will be liable for the entire seminar fee. Once your payment has been received and a cancellation administration fee of $250 has been paid, you will receive one courtesy transfer to use in any future Canadian Management Centre seminar* of equal or lesser value. The complimentary transfer must be used within one year of the original cancelled session. We will also work with you if the courtesy transfer needs to be substituted within your organization.
For cancellations received 5 business days or less in advance of the session start date or if you fail to attend without notifying us in writing, in fairness to all attendees, neither a refund nor a courtesy transfer will be issued.
- Map & Reviews
Canadian Management Centre
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1626 times.