- Routing and Switching Network Engineer
- Administering Cisco Communications Manager and Unity (ACUCMU)
In this course, students learn to add, move, change, and troubleshoot IP telephony devices. Students will learn to support IP phone users and identify network and server impact when administering changes.
- Course Outline
In this course, students learn to add, move, change, and troubleshoot IP telephony devices. Students will learn to support IP phone users and identify network and server impact when administering changes. Students will also configure the latest version of Cisco Communications Manager with Cisco 7960 and 7961 IP Phones, IP SoftPhones, and Catalyst switches with in-line power. Everything in Cisco’s ACCM course will be covered. Students will learn to configure and use Cisco’s Unity application - a true unified messaging solution that allows users to integrate voice mail, e-mail, and fax messages into a single message store. In this course, students will integrate a Unity server with a Communications Manager deployment, learn to add and delete subscribers, build a voice mail menu system and auto attendant, and set up outcall notification. Students will build and test a sophisticated IP telephony network that can be used as a template for a real deployment. The Unity component allows seamless integration of the Unity server into the CallManager cluster deployed in the first part of the course. CCNA or CCNA Voice Certification is a mandatory prequisite. Basic knowledge of TCP/IP and IP Telephony concepts is also imperative. This course is for PBX administrators, voice technicians, systems engineers, and database administrators who are managine and maintaining installed Cisco IP Telephony products.
This course is for PBX administrators, voice technicians, systems engineers, and database administrators who are installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting day to day operations of Cisco IP telephony products.
In this five-day course, learn to add, move, change, and troubleshoot IP telephony devices. Learn to support IP phone users and identify network and server impact when administering changes. Configure the latest version of the Communications Manager appliance with Cisco IP Phones. Students will cover everything in Cisco's ACUCM course to learn to administer Cisco Unified Communications Manager as well as Cisco's AUM course to administer Unified Message.. In this course, integrate a Unity server with a CallManager deployment, and learn to add and delete subscribers, build a voice mail menu system and auto attendant, and set up outcall notification.
- Understanding Cisco Unified Communications Manager Architecture
- Understanding Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration Options
- Managing User Accounts in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Understanding Endpoints in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implementing and Hardening IP Phones
- Implementing Call Coverage in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implementing Media Resources
- Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager User Features
- Configuring Presence-Enabled Speed Dials and LIsts
- Implementing Cisco Unified Video Advantage
- Cisco Unified Messaging Overview
- Cisco Unity Connection Overview
- Cisco Unified Messaging General Setup
- Cisco Unified Messaging
- Subscriber Configuration
- Cisco Unified Messaging System Monitoring and Maintenance
- Prerequisites & Certificates
· CCNA strongly suggested. · Basic knowledge of the Windows 2000 operating system, TCP/IP, and IP telephony concepts is recommended. Some knowledge of IP is helpful, but not imperative.
- Cancellation Policy
Student cancellations and/or rescheduling of public courses made within TEN (10) business days or less of the course start date will be charged at 100% of the full value.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 169 times.