The ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Managing Across the Lifecycle Certificate is a free-standing qualification, but is also the final module of the Service Lifecycle & Service Capability modules that leads to the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management.
- Course Outline
The ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Managing Across the Lifecycle Certificate is a free-standing qualification, but is also the final module of the Service Lifecycle and/or Service Capability modules that leads to the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management. The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge across the contents of the ITIL V3 publications; focusing on business, management and supervisory objectives, purpose, processes, functions and activities, and on the interfaces and interactions between the processes addressed in the five core ITIL V3 publications.Who Should Attend?
System Requirements: PowerPoint 2003 or greater Microsoft Live ID Adobe Reader Internet access to download the Package
A dedicated ITIL Expert certified mentor will be assigned to you to ensure that you have support to successfully pass the certification exam. Our Mentors hold all ITIL Intermediate certifications. Ask us to send you a profile for your mentor.
If the student requires additional mentoring time then this can be added for a fee of $295 for half-day or $495 for full-day.
This course is accredited by EXIN and CSME.
Each Student receives a FREE ITIL V3 Foundation CBT
The target group of the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Managing Across the Lifecycle Certificate is:
- Individuals who require a business and management level understanding of the ITIL V3 core Lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification is the final mandatory module leading to the Expert certification
- Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite This may include but is not limited to, CIOs, Senior IT Managers, IT Managers and Supervisors, IT professionals and IT Operation practitioners.
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Introduction to IT Service Management Business and Managerial Issues
- Managing the Planning and Implementation of IT Service Management
- Management of Strategic Change
- Risk Management
- Understanding Organizational Challenges
- Service Assessment
- Understanding Complementary Industry Guidance
- Exam Preparation and Mock Exam
The training for this certification includes examination preparation, including a mock examination opportunity.Reference Material:
FREE ITIL V3 Foundation CBT Each student receives Pre-study material Printable PDF of the course manual PowerPoint CBT Training material ITIL Expert Mentoring for review and exam preparation to ensure successInstructors:
Minimum Mentor Requirements: - 20 years IT experience - All ITIL V3 Certifications - SS, SD, ST, SO, CSI, OSA, RCV, PPO, SOA, Expert - All ITIL V2 Service Manager - 10 years of ITIL training experience
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (2 credits from the V3 Foundation or V2 Foundation plus Bridge Certificate) and have obtained a further 15 credits (a total of at least 17 credits) as a minimum from a balanced selection of ITIL Service Lifecycle or Service Capability qualifications. Documentary evidence of this must be presented to gain admission to this certification level.
ITIL V3 Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) Certificate Professional Development Units: You will earn 5 ITIL V3 Expert Credits and 32 contact hours or PDUs upon completion of this course.
- Cancellation Policy
No refunds however you may receive a credit towards future training.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 254 times.