In this course you will learn advanced Solidworks topics, for example, Explore projects containing hundreds of features, parts, and assemblies; Obtain Parts and assemblies from global suppliers and much more.
- Course Outline
- Explore projects containing hundreds of features, parts, and assemblies
- Obtain Parts and assemblies from global suppliers
- Design, create and modify assemblies, parts and drawings based upon geometric and functional requirements
- Incorporate configurations, design tables, Bill of Materials and custom properties to represent multiple design options.
- Create exploded views and drawings.
Who Should Attend: Intermediate SolidWorks Designers wishing to enhance their skill set in assembly modeling
- Assembly design. Explore different way of mating parts.
- Modeling Bottom-Up & Top-down design Approach
- Configurations, Custom Properties and Design Table
- Advanced Drawing
- Weldment Design
- Prerequisites & Certificates
SolidWorks Engineering Design or previous experience using SolidWorks in a design setting
We offer small class sizes, full manuals, one workstation per student, customized courses, and up-to-date technology. Participants receive a certificate documenting their participation and completion of the training.
- Cancellation Policy
Education seats are reserved upon the receipt of payment and/or signed contract with an assigned number. Students may cancel or reschedule courses without penalty given 10-business day notification. A $750 (plus taxes) per course cancellation/rescheduling charge will apply for those receive inside a 10 days. No-shows or cancellations after start of course will be billed at full tuition. All cancellation or rescheduling refunds will be issued in the form of a Maverick Education credit note only.
- Map & Reviews
Maverick Solutions Inc.
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 8612 times.