This course is the first within the CATIA V5 curriculum. Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to describe the basic terminology and use the basic features of the CATIA V5 Solutions.
- Course Outline
- Digital Mock Up Basics (DMB) - Attendees will learn how to Manage a DMU Session and use the basic tools from DMU: Navigation, Viewpoint Management, Annotations and Measures
- Digital Mock Up Navigator (DMN) - Attendees will see how to use proximity queries, and how to manage animations and scenes.
- Move components
- Create Simulations
- Create Video Files
- Manage Scenes
- Digital Mock Up Optimizer (DMO) - Attendees will see how to create light alternate shapes (Silhouette or Wrapping functions, swept and vibration volumes), take in account some thickness or security coefficients (Thickness and Offset functions) or creating a volume from a Free Space in order to reserve it or manipulate it
- Digital Mock Space Analysis (SPA) - Upon completion of the course, you will be able to review and validate large digital mock-ups (DMU), all along the product life cycle.
- This will be done through the use of interference analysis, sectioning, measurement and 3D comparison.
- Digital Mock-Up Fitting Simulator (FIT) - Attendees will see how to mount and un-mount components creating an animation, checking clash and minimum distances meanwhile. Then from the animation compute a swept volume of moving elements.
- Digital Mock-Up Kinematics Simulator (KIN)- Attendees will learn how to manage V4 and V5 Mechanisms, and transform Assembly Constraints into Mechanism, then from the mechanism create an animation and Trace Move.
- Introduction to DMU Basics
- Preparing the Session
- Editing Components
- Navigating through Components
- Managing Viewpoints
- Basic Measuring
- DMU Navigator (DMN)
- Managing Components
- Managing Simulations
- Managing Video Animations
- Managing Scenes
- Managing and Presenting Applicative Data
- Managing 2D Documents
- DMU Space Analysis (SPA)
- Analyzing Interferences
- Comparing Products
- DMU Optimiser (DMO)
- About Alternate Shapes
- Simplifying a Representation
- Generating Thickness and Offset
- Generating Swept Volume and Vibration Volume
- Generating Free Space and 3D Cut
- DMU Fitting Simulator (FIT)
- Highlight Current Action
- Simulation of Sections for Move activity
- DMU Kinematics an Overview (KIN)
- Defining a Mechanism
- Simulating Mechanisms
- Analyzing Movements
- Recording and Playing Simulations
- Miscellaneous Functionalities
- Prerequisites & Certificates
CATIA V5 or ENOVIA V5 Fundamentals
We offer small class sizes, full manuals, one workstation per student, customized courses, and up-to-date technology. Participants receive a certificate documenting their participation and completion of the training.
- Cancellation Policy
Education seats are reserved upon the receipt of payment and/or signed contract with an assigned number. Students may cancel or reschedule courses without penalty given 10-business day notification. A $750 (plus taxes) per course cancellation/rescheduling charge will apply for those receive inside a 10 days. No-shows or cancellations after start of course will be billed at full tuition. All cancellation or rescheduling refunds will be issued in the form of a Maverick Education credit note only.
- Map & Reviews
Maverick Solutions Inc.
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 589 times.