Students will be introduced to the elements of digital graphic design through an image processing & manipulation context. Upon completion of the course, students will have an understanding of digital image properties &can apply the features of Photoshop
- Course Outline
This course provides the basic training for Adobe Photoshop. Students will be introduced to the elements of digital graphic design through an image processing and manipulation context. Upon completion of the course, students will have an understanding of digital image properties and can apply the features of Photoshop to modify images as desired.
Main topics: • Software Features: Menu options; toolbars; tool locations
• Project Start-Up
• Colour Picker tools
• Colour Swatch Palettes
• Eyedropper & Info Palette
• Selections and Masks
• Marquee Selection tools
• Lasso and Wand Selection tools
• Transforming Selection tools
• Working with Type
• Type Options: Review of tools
• Type Palettes: Review of tools
• Type Warping: Review of tools
• Paint Bucket and Fill
• Gradient, Pattern and Lines
• Brushes and Fade
• Pencil, Paintbrush, and Airbrush
• Blur, Sharpen, and Smudge tools
• Dodge, Burn, and Sponge tools
• Clone Stamp, History Brushes tools
• Out-Put Options
School overview Leonardo College of Design is registered as a Private Career College under the "Private Career Colleges Act, 2005". We are specialized in CAD (Computer Aided Design) and Web Design & Development. Our highly qualified instructors use effective hands-on training methods. Our goal is to prepare students for challenging and creative new careers in a relatively short period of time. We offer latest equipment and software, small classes, handouts, one Desktop per student and free parking.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Basic knowledge of computers
Participants will receive a certificate of participation and completion of the course.
- Cancellation Policy
- If your course has been canceled, you will receive a full refund.
- If you are withdrawing from a course, prior to the day of the first scheduled class, you will receive the full refund less a $25 administrative fee.
- If you withdraw before the end of the 3rd class, you will receive the full refund less 50% of the course materials fee and a $25 administrative fee.
- If you withdraw later than 3 classes from the course start date you will not receive a refund.
- There are no refunds allowed on one-day courses or courses of 12 hours or fewer unless you withdraw officially ten business days before the start of the course
- Map & Reviews
Leonardo College of Design
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 139 times.