This 2.5-day official ITIL® V3 Foundations certification course provides you with a general overview of the IT Service Management Lifecycle
- Course Outline
HiTech is accredited to provide ITIL education for the certification program and an authorized exam center.
The organization is accredited by the Examination Institute for Information Science (EXIN).
The course prepares you for the examination leading to the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management. This certification is the prerequisite for the Intermediate and Expert levels of ITIL certification.
FREE complete set of course materials
Who Should Attend?
- Employees involved in the management of an IT Infrastructure who are required to work within working processes that are, or will be, organized according to ITIL.
- Candidates who wish to progress further to the Practitioner or Manager's Certificate in IT Service Management or to certification in the area of ISO 20000.
- Staff entering an IT environment who might have day-to-day responsibilities within one or more of the service management disciplines.
- Staff working in an IT service management discipline who wish to broaden their understanding of how their role fits into the wider service management framework.
- Other staff whose effectiveness would be enhanced by a greater awareness and understanding of best practices in IT service management.
This 2.5-day official ITILÂ® V3 Foundations certification course provides you with a general overview of the IT Service Management Lifecycle
There are over 100,000 ITILÂ® qualified professionals in 70+ countries today and more than 12,000 appearing for the exam every year.
The course is designed as an introduction to ITIL and enables you to understand how an integrated ITSM framework can be utilized to achieve IT business integration, cost reductions and increased productivity.
The course includes:
- What is ITIL; its strategic and operational benefits; and an overview of ITILÂ’s certification program
- ITILÂ’s key concepts, definitions and objectives
- ITILÂ’s Â“service-driven lifecycleÂ” approach, and the structure, components and processes and functions
- A high level description of the main activities, goals and benefits
- Process interrelationships and interdependencies, what Â“process integrationÂ” and Â“business integrationÂ” really mean
- Key metrics and management reporting
- Prerequisites & Certificates
There are no mandatory prerequisites. Work experience in IT services is recommended.
- Cancellation Policy
Unless stated otherwise on your confirmation all sales are final, cancellations more than 72 hours in advance will receive a credit to be used towards a future training class. Cancellations within 72 hours result in a loss of registration fee.
- Map & Reviews
Last Minute Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 288 times.