Active Directory Technology Specialists will learn the skills to configure Active Directory Domain Services in a distributed environment, implement Group Policies, perform backup and restore, and monitor and troubleshoot Active Directory related issues.
- Course Outline
This four-day instructor-led course provides to teach Active Directory Technology Specialists with the knowledge and skills to configure Active Directory Domain Services in a distributed environment, implement Group Policies, perform backup and restore, and monitor and troubleshoot Active Directory related issues.
Audience The primary audience for this course are AD Technology Specialists, Server Administrators, and Enterprise Administrators who want to learn how to implement AD in a distributed environment, secure domains using Group Policies, and perform backup, restore, and monitor and troubleshoot AD configuration to ensure trouble free operation.
Outline After completing this course, students will be able to implement and configure Active Directory domain services in their enterprise environment.
- Implementing Active Directory Domain Services
- Configuring Domain Name Service for Active Directory Domain Services
- Configuring Active Directory Objects and Trusts
- Configuring Active Directory Sites and Replication
- Creating and Configuring Group Policy
- Configuring User Environments Using Group Policy
- Implementing Security Using Group Policy
- Implementing an Active Directory Domain Services Monitoring Plan
- Implementing an Active Directory Domain Services Maintenance Plan
- Troubleshooting Active Directory, DNS, and Replication Issues
- Troubleshooting Group Policy Issues
- Implementing an Active Directory Domain Services Infrastructure
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic understanding of networking.
- Intermediate understanding of network operating systems.
- An awareness of security best practices.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware. A+ or equivalent knowledge
- Some experience creating objects in Active Directory.
- Foundation course (6424A) or equivalent knowledge.
- Basic concepts of backup and recovery in a Windows Server Environment.
You will receive a certificate of participation.
- Cancellation Policy
Unless stated otherwise on your confirmation all sales are final, cancellations more than 72 hours in advance will receive a credit to be used towards a future training class. Cancellations within 72 hours result in a loss of registration fee.
- Map & Reviews
Last Minute Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 308 times.