The Objective of this workshop is to develop skills in designing and delivering training including: - developing self confidence - developing presentation skills - lesson planning - training methods
- Course Outline
The Objective of this workshop is to develop skills in designing and delivering training including:
• developing self confidence
• developing presentation skills
• lesson planning
• training methods
Delivery Skills & Presentation Techniques
• Using dynamic body language
• Improving para-verbal communication
• Mastering A/V support
Preparation & Planning
• Eight essentials for an effective presentation
• Deciding on your learner-centered objective(s)
• Choosing methods, tools & materials
Motivating Adult Learners
• Avoiding de-motivational pitfalls
• Ten ways to gain commitment
• Using "choice" & "productive competition"
Designing The Presentation
• Structuring to ease understanding
• Opening & closing with pizzazz
• Tuning in to channels WII-FM & MMFG-AM
Conducting Group Discussions
• Dealing with individual or group resistance
• Asking stimulating questions
• Processing the information
Handling Question & Answer Periods
• Promoting questions
• Dealing with manipulation
• Handling problem trainees
- Instructor presentation
- A/V support
- Full group discussion
- Small group activities
- Practice opportunities
Value Added Option: Participants at each training workshop are encouraged to send an email within three months following the workshop and expect a personal reply to assist with their learning experience
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations with less than four weeks' notice are subject to the full fee. Participant substitutions can be made at any time.
- Map & Reviews
Job Design Concepts Inc.
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 604 times.