This workshop focuses on the application and practice of the skills necessary to: Identify conflict resolution styles, Choose an effective conflict resolution strategy, Provide negative feedback, Respond to criticism, Disagree diplomatically.
- Course Outline
Many frustrations and stresses can be traced to discomfort in handling conflict situations.
This workshop focuses on the application and practice of the skills necessary to:
1. Identify conflict resolution styles
2. Choose an effective conflict resolution strategy
3. Provide negative feedback
4. Respond to criticism
5. Disagree diplomatically
- Instructor presentation
- A/V support
- Full group discussion
- Small group activities
- Practice opportunities
• Differentiating aggressiveness, non- assertiveness and assertiveness
• Using assertive communication
• Being persuasive
• Providing negative feedback
• Saying no, without guilt
• Disagreeing diplomatically
• Controlling feelings and emotions
• Working with others to resolve conflicts
• Learning how to not manipulate or be manipulated
• Recognizing when to confront & when to ignore
Value Added Option: Participants at each training workshop are encouraged to send an email within three months following the workshop and expect a personal reply to assist with their learning experience.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations with less than four weeks' notice are subject to the full fee. Participant substitutions can be made at any time.
- Map & Reviews
Job Design Concepts Inc.
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 680 times.