After completing this course, attendees of this seminar will be able to create and manage a Product Backlog, work with a Scrum Team to create high-quality software, and use the Scrum framework to build and deliver the right software.
- Course Outline
Product Owner role is the most difficult in Scrum to do well. This
Learning Event solves that problem by giving you real practical
techniques that you can apply immediately!
Create a Product Backlog that allows your Scrum team to start delivering value quickly.Agenda:
- Agile and the Scrum Process
- The Agile Manifesto
- Agile Culture and Mindset
- The Scrum Process
- Scrum and the Product Owner
- The Definition of "Done"
- The Product Owner Role
- The Vendor-Client Relationship
- Truthfulness and the Product Owner
- Qualities of a Product Owner
- Mapping to Traditional Roles
- The Product Owner and the Team
- The Product Backlog
- What is Your Product?
- Determining Value
- What is a PBI?
- Assessing your Product Backlog
- Scaling and Dependencies
- Types of Dependencies
- Dealing with Dependencies
- Reprise: The Definition of "Done"
- Product and Project Planning
- User Stories
- Splitting Stories
- Estimating Value
- Estimating Cost
- Burndown Charts, Planning and Commitment
- Financial Modelling
- Value Prioritization Techniques
- Kano Analysis
- Financial Modeling Exercise
- Product Owner Pitfalls
- GraduationAudience: This course is designed for those who care about the business success of their products and projects: product managers, project managers, business unit leaders and business analysts. Some basic knowledge of Scrum is recommended prior to attending this Learning Event.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Some basic knowledge of Scrum is recommended prior to attending this Learning Event.
This seminar counts as 14 PDUs.
- Cancellation Policy
If you have paid, and it is more than two weeks before the course start date, then you will be issued a full refund. If it is two weeks or less before the course start date then you will be offered a 50% credit towards a spot in a future course depending on space available and no refund will be issued. If you have an invoice outstanding, but have not yet paid, we do expect full payment of the invoice if you cancel two weeks or less before the course start date.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 8031 times.