- Microsoft Powerpoint Training Courses
- Microsoft PowerPoint- private, one on one training - INTERMEDIATE level (LMT)
You use PowerPoint to help give presentations all the time, but it feels so inflexible. Other presentations you’ve seen have charts and animations and even voice integration, but those features are just beyond your reach. Our private one on one ...
- Course Outline
You use PowerPoint to help give presentations all the time, but it feels so inflexible. Other presentations youÂ’ve seen have charts and animations and even voice integration, but those features are just beyond your reach. Your business demands only the highest quality of work and you canÂ’t afford to be left behind. Our private one on one training will target the areas you need help with and teach you what you need to know quickly and effectively.
Each presentation should flow smoothly and display information in the manner that makes the most sense to the viewer. Its creation should be quick and simple.
However, when you look through the more advanced features of PowerPoint, you wonder what many of them are used for and how to use them. You wish the Help file could answer all your questions but it never lives up to your hopes.
Really you just need someone to spend a little time with you to teach you the things you don't know - quickly and affordably.
That has been difficult up until now since you don't have time to spend taking a full day seminar, or even a series of evening seminars. Even then, most of those seminars cover materials you already know.
Fortunately by using our one on one private training you can learn exactly what you need, and only what you need, in a shorter time and without leaving your office.Here are the 5 main benefits of attending this seminar:
- You will learn only what you need to learn - not what someone else needs to learn.
- You will get private one on one instruction.
- All of the focus will be on you and your needs.
- You won't have to leave the office.
- More training, taught more effectively, in a shorter period of time.
- Office Workers
- Administrative Staff
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Independent Business People
- Businesses seeking to improve their staffÂ’s skills
CREATING A PHOTO ALBUM
- Creating a Photo Album
- Adding Album Content
- Choosing an Album Layout
- Formatting the Album
- Adding Organization Charts and Diagrams
- Working with Organization Charts
- Working with Diagrams
- Formatting Organization Charts and Diagrams
- Adding Tables
- Working with Columns and Rows
- Formatting Tables
- Adding Charts
- Entering Data
- Changing the Chart Type
- Customizing Charts
- Working with Linked Objects
- Working with Embedded Objects
- Working with Hyperlinks
- Creating Macros
- Managing Macros
- Setting Macro Security
- Adding Effects
- Editing Animation Effects
- Applying Animation Enhancements
- Adding Slide Transitions
- Adding Movies
- Adding Sounds
- Adding Voice Narrations
- Sharing a Presentation
- Reviewing a Presentation
- Managing a Reviewed Presentation
- Collaborating Online
- Creating Custom Shows
- Customizing the Show Set Up
- Use the Pack and Go Wizard
- Broadcasting a Presentation
- Configuring PowerPoint Options
- Customizing Toolbars
Joy Neuhold is a Certified Adult Educator who has spent the last 5+ years helping computer users throughout Canada improve their skills by conducting one-on-one training sessions both online and on-site. As an entrepreneur, she built JN Software Consulting from the ground up into a business that now helps numerous medium business, small business and individual clients meet their Software Training, Website Design and Database Development needs. Joy explains,Â” Â“My favorite thing about training is to watch someoneÂ’s face when they have been struggling with a problem and suddenly they get it! Then to see how proud of themselves they are.Â” When asked what she enjoys about having her own company Joy explains, Â“I enjoy the freedom of meeting new people while fulfilling my interests in training, consulting and project work. I love what I do!!Â”What you will receive at the seminar:
- A phone consultation to identify the specific training goals of the participant.
- A customized training plan that will focus on learning on those skills that are missing.
- A private, one on one training session, live, between the trainer and participant.
- The opportunity to get your specific questions answered.
JN Software Consulting was very patient and worked along with me as I learned the programs. JN Software is professional, responsible and was always available if I ran into a snag. They customized programs to meet the unique demands of the childcare industry. I will continue to work with JN Software Consulting and would highly recommend their services to anyone looking to streamline their organization, train their personnel and looking for advice on how to make their current technology more efficient. Thank you JN Software Consulting! - Joan Willms, Manager, Graydon Hall Nursery Schools
JN Software was exceptionally flexible and able to work quickly on a large project crucial to my program at the XVI International AIDS Conference. Surprisingly, they were not only able to create a comprehensive computer program, but also able to teach me how to use it! I will definitely call on JN Software to assist me in the future. - Christine Johnston, Volunteer Coordinator, AIDS 2006 Local Host SecretariatMiss this seminar and you'll miss...
- A rare one on one training experience not offered by most companies.
- The opportunity to get only the training you need - quickly and effectively.
- The ability to work more efficiently.
Missing out on this training means missing out on an opportunity to become more effective without having to sit through hours of training you don't need. Register today and get the edge you need - quickly and efficiently!
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You will need to have short phone conversation with the trainer to help pinpoint the areas of training you need help with.
- Cancellation Policy
JN Software Consulting works hard to schedule our training and other services around your life, for your
convenience. With that in mind we have the following cancellation policy for all booked training.Â
- Â Less than 48 hours: Full quoted feeÂ
- Â Less than 5 business days: 20% of quoted feeÂ
- NSF Charge Policy
Clients will incur a $40 charge for any NSF cheques
- Map & Reviews
JN Software Consulting
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 284 times.