- Management Development Training
- Essential Management Strategies for the Administrative Assistant
This 2-day workshop is intended to help those in support positions understand their roles & responsibilities. We'll discuss new strategies for handling their workload, through enhancing organization skills & ability to prioritize.
- Course Outline
This is a two-day workshop intended to help those in support positions understand their roles and responsibilities. They will discuss new strategies for handling their workload, through enhancing organization skills and ability to prioritize. They will also explore ways to work effectively in a team environment, by enhancing critical communication skills.
Learning Objectives: * Understand the importance of a professional presence on the job.
* Improve ability to organize, plan, prioritize and self-manage.
* Identify ways to problem-solve more cratively
* Improve critical communication skills such as listening actively, and asking open questions to gather information.
* Develop strategies for managing difficult situations and people
Workshop Outline and Methodology: Facilitators use a variety of training methods for each workshop, including large group discussions, individual work and reflection, small group discussions and exercises, case studies and simulations for role play.
- My Job as an Admin
- Defining Management
- The 7 Essential Management Skills
- Power vs Authority - Are they the same?
- The 5 sources of Power available to Managers
- What is an Enabler?
- Enabling & Value
- The Value of Communication
- Body Language
- The 7 Steps to Active Listening
- Tips to Creating a Professional Image
- Direct Assertive Statements
- The Planning Cycle and Your Part
- Consider Your Future
- Personal Action Plan
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations less than 2 business weeks before the expected delivery date are eligible for a 50% refund, or a credit voucher will be provided for regularly scheduled courses (choice being that of the registrant). Credit Vouchers are transferable within the same company. Please send your cancellation notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Map & Reviews
Itplanit Services Corp.
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 647 times.