This course helps software professionals experienced in the C programming language master the skills required for application programming using C++ in an Object Oriented environment.
- Course Outline
This course helps software professionals experienced in the C programming language master the skills required for application programming using C++ in an Object Oriented environment. Students completing these hands-on exercises, problems, and class discussions are able to design and program complex software systems in a reliable, efficient, and maintainable manner using the full power of the C++ Programming Language.
Who Should Attend
Programmers, Team Leaders, Project Managers, System Analysts and Class Designers who need to be able to program in C++ and have experience programming in C.
Objectives After completing this course, students are able to:
- Sketch the development history of the C++ Programming Language
- Use the support provided for Procedural and Object Oriented programming
- Apply the full syntax of the C++ Programming Language
- Use existing data types and develop new ones
- Employ operators on existing types and on new ones
- Define functions as members of classes and globally
- Use C++ IO streams for Input/Output
- Exploit class access using friend classes and functions
- Use const correctly in a C++ program
- Define constructors and destructors
- Use inheritance to define base and derived classes
- Maximize the use of dynamic binding and polymorphism in class design
- Program using multiple inheritance and virtual base classes
- Create template classes and functions
- Enhance the stability of programs by using exceptions
- Employ advanced topics such as smart pointers, pointers to members, mutable class members, name spaces, and other ANSI extensions
Module 2: Basic Components of C++
Module 3: Class Types
Module 4: Functions
Module 5: Types, Conversions and Function Overloading
Module 6: Constructing and Destroying Objects
Module 7: Copying and Assignment
Module 8: Class Access
Module 9: Inheritance and Object-Oriented Programming
Module 10: Dynamic Binding and Polymorphism
Module 11: Overloading Operators
Module 12: Multiple Inheritance
Module 13: Templates and Exceptions
Module 14: Advanced Features (Optional)
This course can be delivered in a Windows or UNIX environment.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
C Programming course or working experience in C.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations less than 2 business weeks before the expected delivery date are eligible for a 50% refund, or a credit voucher will be provided for regularly scheduled courses (choice being that of the registrant). Credit Vouchers are transferable within the same company. Please send your cancellation notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Map & Reviews
Itplanit Services Corp.
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 221 times.