PowerPoint allows you to create professional presentations that combine word processing, drawing, graphics & multimedia. This session will give those not familiar with PowerPoint the opportunity to become comfortable with many of its versatile features.
- Course Outline
Microsoft PowerPoint allows you to create professional presentations that combine word processing, drawing, graphics and multimedia capabilities. This session will give those who are not familiar with PowerPoint the opportunity to become comfortable with many of the versatile features it provides. In this session, participants will:
- create new presentations and work with previously created presentations
- use wizards and templates to build new presentations quickly
- identify and work with PowerPoint toolbars, menus and help
- edit, move and format text and slides in the presentation
- use master slides to format complete sets of slides
- add style and visual impact by drawing and adding clip art
- create and use tables on presentation slides
- display and modify a presentation slide show
- create and print notes and handouts
- add special effects and animation to presentations
This is a hands-on session. Participants will work with PowerPoint to practice the skills in this workshop.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
previous computer use.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations received up to ten days prior to the session are refundable, minus a $20.00 administration fee (please note exception in next paragraph). Cancellations received less than ten days before the session will not be refundable but will receive a credit for use towards another Inet-Toolbox session, less the $20.00 administration fee.
If a session is full and has been taken off the schedules, cancellations received less than 10 days before the session will not be refundable and will be liable for the total amount of the registration unless we are able to fill the seat. Our classes are very small and cancellations have a high impact on our ability to maintain our reasonable pricing.
Participants who do not attend their session and who have not cancelled will not receive a refund or a credit. If payment has not been received by our office yet, participants who do not attend and who have not cancelled are still liable for the cost of the session.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 238 times.