Throughout a 40–hour session, teams of 5–7 participants work to achieve high–quality team dynamics. Consensus based decision–making, conflict management, candid communication & continuous improvement through critique.
- Course Outline
The LGP is a 5 day development program focussing on individual leadership; team skills and values based change management.
Through the session, participants:
- Gain a deep understanding of ‘actual’ impact on others. Often contrary to ‘intended or desired’ behaviour, this presents a starting point for change. Discovering ‘how’ to achieve desired behaviour enables change.
- Gain an understanding of behaviours and how to leverage diversity.
- Develop proven relationship skills.
- Learn to make better decisions, save time, manage conflict and communicate openly and honestly.
- Discover how to align individuals, teams and entire organizations around a common set of values, behaviours and cultural standards.
- Deepening Personal Awareness
- Implementing Change
- Managing Conflict
- Creating Vision
- Understand the impact of personal behaviour and relationship skills
- Receive improvement suggestions
- Give and receive candid critique
- Theory based: The Managerial Grid® theory is used as a point of departure for learning and development.
- Experiential Learning: A team–based approach to ‘self–discovered learning’ ensures that skills ‘stick’. Participants learn from each other spending over 70% of session time understanding, developing and using practical relationship skills.
- Measured Learning: Session prework includes a behavioural self–assessment and values instrument; these are reassessed on the final day. A dramatic shift in self–assessed behaviour style lays the foundation for change and an increased buy–in to values–based leadership establishes the motivational gap.
- Values Based: In order to develop effective individual, team and group interaction, a common standard of behaviour is fundamental. The LGP presents a values–based approach to best leadership and team practices.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You will be sent some course materials and pre-work to do after completing your registration.
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
Grid Consulting Group
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 637 times.