Learn creative ideas, strategies and techniques that meet the needs of trainers in the software, telecommunication, educational, manufacturing, insurance and health care industries.
- Course Outline
Learn creative ideas, strategies and techniques that meet the needs of trainers in the software, telecommunication, educational, manufacturing, insurance and health care industries. Participants will learn training concepts they can immediately apply in the classroom and business settings for both technical and non-technical training.
Course Outline Adult Learning
- Acknowledging Characteristics of Adult Learners
- Understanding Adult Learning Styles
- Comprehending Models for Adult Learning
- Preparing Your Lesson Plan
- Chunking Information
- Using Icebreakers
- Deciding on Presentation Methods
- Using Examples and Analogies
- Using Humor
- Using Visual Aids
- Using the Appropriate Visual Aid
- Dealing with Varying Skill Sets
- Refining Your Plan
- Creating a Learning Environment
- Developing Communication Skills
- Using Your Body Effectively
- Building Rapport with Eye Contact
- Understanding Proxemics
- Developing Your Voice
- Watching Your Vocabulary
- Active Listening
- Barriers to Effective Communication
- Beginning the Training Session
- Overview of Questioning
- Understanding Questioning Techniques
- Answering Questions
- Presenting Concepts
- Managing Difficult Behaviors
- Ending the Training Session
- Overview of Feedback
- Types of Feedback
- Guidelines for Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Using Questioning Techniques to Elicit Feedback
- Encouraging Feedback
- End-of-Course Evaluations
- Performing Self-Feedback
- MCT Certification
- CTT+ Certification
- Learning Style Inventory
- Scoring the Learning Style Inventory
- "Learning by Experience" Model Worksheet
- "Learning by Doing" Model Worksheet
- Sample End-of-Course Evaluation 1
- Sample End-of-Course Evaluation 2
- Sample End-of-Course Evaluation 3
- Sample Self-Evaluation Form
- Sample Peer-Feedback Form
- Relaxation Exercise
- Voice Exercises
- Caring for Your Voice
- Suggested Books
- Magazines and Trade Journals
- Web Sites
- Trade Organizations
- Sample Pacing Guide for a Class
- Sample Teacher's Notes
- Review Question Answer Key
- Prerequisites & Certificates
No prior training experience is necessary. Both novice and experienced trainers alike will benefit from this excellent, highly interactive skill-building presentation course.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 234 times.