- SAP Training
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1: Designing and Deploying a Solution - Windows (BOE330)
This four-day instructor-led course teaches system administrators the skills and knowledge required to design and deploy a BusinessObjects Enterprise system.
- Course Outline
This four-day instructor-led course teaches system administrators the
skills and knowledge required to design and deploy a BusinessObjects
Enterprise system. You will learn how to analyze and identify customer
requirements in order to design a BusinessObjects Enterprise solution
using the concepts of High Availability, Scalability, Sizing,
DisasterRecovery and Lifecycle Management. Using a case study, you will
design, build and troubleshoot a system, and then produce a content
management plan using advanced security and replication techniques.
What You'll Learn
- Review BusinessObjects EnterpriseArchitecture, administration, and security
- Identify requirements
- Ensure the availability of your Business Intelligence solution
- Ensure performance, scalability, and sizing
- Deploy a system
- Install and configure BusinessObjects Enterprise
- Trouble-shoot BusinessObjects Enterprise
- Develop and maintain a secured content management plan
System architects/administrators who have experience with BusinessObjects Enterprise and will be responsible for designing and deploying solutions for their organization
1. Reviewing BusinessObjects EnterpriseArchitecture, Administration, and Security
- Reviewing BusinessObjects Enterprise architecture
- Reviewing BusinessObjects Enterprise security
- Identifying requirements
- Business Intelligence Solutions
- High availability in the Application Tier
- High availability in the Intelligence Tier
- High availability in the Processing Tier
- Creating a disaster and back up recovery plan
- Designing a scalable system
- Sizing a BusinessObjects Enterprise deployment
- Designing an architecture plan
- Installing and configuring BusinessObjects Enterprise
- Troubleshooting BusinessObjects Enterprise
- Designing a secured content management plan
- Designing an instance management plan
- Designing a system auditing plan
- Managing Content in Multiple Deployments
- Understanding the Import Wizard
- Managing BusinessObjects LifeCycleManager
- Managing the Federation Services
- Prerequisites & Certificates
* Experience with these products or technologies is strongly recommended: - Windows conventions - Familiarity with Windows Server 2000/2003 administration - Windows Server 2000/2003 security concepts (global/local groups, and directory structure) - SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.0/3.1: Administration and Security (BOE310) - SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.0/3.1: Administering Servers - Windows (BOE320)
This course is applicable to the level III examination for BusinessObjects Certified Professional-BusinessObjects Enterprise XI3.0.
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 712 times.