In this course, you will create and modify tables, use Mail Merge, use styles for consistence and ease of formatting, and use existing templates to provide consistent editing and formatting.
- Course Outline
In this one-day course, you advance your beginning Microsoft Word 2007 skills to the intermediate level. You will also create custom form templates.
What You'll Learn
- Create and modify tables to organize data and enhance appearance
- Use the Mail Merge task pane with different data sources and main documents to create form letters, envelopes, and mailing labels
- Use styles to create consistently formatted documents and to facilitate changing paragraph and character formatting
- Use Quick Parts to reuse data and content and create
- Use existing templates to provide consistent document editing and formatting, and create custom form templates
Those who want to expand their Microsoft Word 2007 skills to the intermediate level
1. Creating and Managing Tables
- Creating Tables
- Modifying and Formatting Tables
- Editing Documents
- Printing and Viewing Documents
- Mail Merge Overview
- Form Letters
- Data Sources
- Mailing Labels
- Styles Overview
- Applying Styles
- Modifying Styles
- Creating Styles
- Copying Styles
- Quick Parts Overview
- Working with Document Properties
- Working with Building Blocks
- Working with Templates and Forms
- Using Templates
- Creating Templates
- Working with Forms
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Word 2007 Level 1 (W171)
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 11994 times.